Disaster

You'll Never Know

-- 5 minutes before school starts / school bell rings --

(Bora's POV)

   I walked to my locker and opened it. It was full of purple books and stuff. I took my math books as I was going to have maths next and my pencil case. Closing the locker, Dongjun's face showed up, I got surprised and jumped a bit. He smiled and greeted me. I didn't want to look like I was ignoring him, unlike Minho, he's a kind-hearted person, so I smiled and greeted him too. I then left him quickly and went to the class.

   I sat near the window and waited until my teacher came. I plugged in my earphones and listened to my favourite song when someone came sitting beside me. I turned to see who it was, it was the DEVIL. He winked and waved his hand on me, I ignored him and looked away to the direction of the window. The teacher came and put her books on the table.

   "Good morning, class!" the teacher greeted.

   "Good morning, Ms. Hayoung!"

   She grinned and went to talk about math and all those stupid stuff.

   As class ended, we went into our next class which was P.E. We played volleyball and were divided into two teams. ! Of course that would happen, he's in the same team as I am, and oh! I'm sure I'll get into trouble with him. He was the first person who's gonna serve the ball. I bit my lips in nervousness and hoped that he wouldn't serve the ball to my head. As he threw the ball upwards, I saw him looking at me and I changed my eye direction as fast as possible. And boom! I was right! The ball came flying to my head. I rubbed the back of my head and turned backwards towards him. He raised his eyebrows and said, "sorry," while laughing. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out from the field and kicked his leg as hard as I could.

(Minho's POV)

   I can't believe she kicked my leg, it really hurted! I almost grabbed her arm when I saw tears streaming down her face. All of a sudden, I somehow felt like I was being too harsh to her. I really think that I need to apologize to her.

   P.E. class ended and it was time for a 15-minute break, I went out of class and tried to find her, I checked the library, the hall, the class, everywhere but I couldn't find her. All of a sudden, I saw her on the garden sitting on the bench and just sobbing quietly. I came running to her and sat down beside her, she didn't notice I was beside her. I tapped her shoulder and I said, "Hey, Bora. I'm really sorry for what I did earlier in P.E. class."

   It took quite some time 'till she replied, "Do you hate me? Like really hate me?" she murmured.

   I didn't know what to reply, I said, "Look, I know you hate me and I hate you too, but maybe, just maybe, I'm not that kind of person you think I am anymore. How about we start new and act like we just knew each other, deal?"

   "Deal." she said firmly.

   I smiled and pulled out my hand, I said, "I'm Choi Minho, let's get along and be close to each other."

   She let out her bright 'Bora' smile and pulled her hand, "I'm Yoon Bora, it'll be my pleasure to be your acquaintance."

 

Hi everyone! It's me, the author. So far, do you like it? Please give me ideas for the next chapter, I'm not creative, lol sorry. Don't forget to suscribe and comment! I'll update chapter 3 asap! Annyeong! ^^