Fresh Start of School

You'll Never Know

[ Bora's POV ]

   "krrinngggg... krriiinggg"

The sound of the alarm woke me up, the sun shining brightly right to my eyes. I got out from my bed and yawned lightly. I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom. As I brushed my teeth, I washed my face. I took a moment to look at my sleepy face, as usual, my hair flying everywhere. I smiled to myself and said, "Good morning, Bora." 

   I waited for my driver to open the door for me, as he opened the door, I got out of the car. Doing his usual routine, he said, "Have a good day Ms. Bora!" and grinned. I gave him a light smile back at him as a 'thank you'. He then left me. I walked into the school. First day of high school, ah! Fresh start of school, I loved the wind blowing right to my face and the leaves fallling one by one.

   "Bora!" I heard someone calling me, I turned back to see that it was Hyorin, my best friend. She's been my best friend since I was 10 and she happened to be my best friend only because I got into detention for fighting with her.

   "Hey Hyorin! How was holiday?" I replied.

   "Oh, it was fine, I guess. I went to Hawaii, and guess what, I saw a lot of cute and hot boys there! I should've dated one, oh my god, how stupid am I to not date any of them," she said.

   I just chuckled.

   Hyorin then asked me, "So how was yours? And do you still hate your main nemesis, Minho?" she raised her eyebrows.

   Minho. My worst nightmare. I wasn't thinking of him until Hyorin mentioned about him. Oh My God! AAAHHH! I'll have to spend the next hundred years being in the same school with him and fight over small matters. Hyorin waved her hand in front of my eyes and I snapped back into reality. 

   "Oh yeah? What were you talking about?" I asked her.

   She laughed. "I was asking you if you still hate Minho."

   "Yes, I suppose." I smiled nervously.

   All of a sudden, a lot of girls went running and crowding near the school gates and I knew that Minho had arrived. I got pushed by the girls and so, I dragged Hyorin and walked away. I can't believe I'll be stuck with him again, I thought my life was free of him. "Ugh! Why do bad things always happen to me?!?" I thought to myself. I can't even imagine getting into trouble again for fighting with him.

  

Hey! It's me, the author. It's my first time writing a fanfic, please rate this and give me ideas for the next chapter juseyo. I'll try to update when I have free time considering that I have like so many tests. I know that this is a short chapter, I'll try to make it longer. Oops, and don't forget to suscribe! ^^