March 31, 2012

Rebound: Too Fast, Too Soon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  March 31, 2012
© 2014 yeolwho05. All rights reserved.
   

A total of five days had passed since I first met him at class, and I still couldn't get my mind off of him. Maybe this was what they called the freaking "love at first sight." To be honest, the thought was freaking me out, as I have had two boyfriends before, but I haven't experienced the same feeling with them. It was new, and kind of cliche, so don't blame me as I find it freakish. It was like I was starting all over again, at square one, like the typical school girl falling in love with the deliquent student who transferred to her school and whatnot. It makes me feel like writing a fanfiction, though that might be going overboard.

I still remembered what happened yesterday, when my one of my friends, Seolhyun, hollered at me, and I was unaware that he was standing beside her. I was confused at first, because Seolhyun rarely talks to boys, but nevertheless, that thought had readily been erased on my mind as soon as I registered his existense beside my friend. There he was, with all his blessed glory, staring straight at me with a blank expression. Well, I wouldn't exactly call it blank, because I just couldn't read whatever expression he was making at that moment. He was just that hard to read.

And then you introduced yourself to me, with a slight smile lingering upon your flawless face, and there I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter