March 26, 2012

Rebound: Too Fast, Too Soon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  March 26, 2012
© 2014 yeolwho05. All rights reserved.
   

I can't seem to understand why most of my friends find every first day of school exciting. I mean, why?! Shouldn't they prefer to lag behind their room, relax, and do whatever the heck they want than attend this crappy school? Now, don't get me wrong. I don't hate our school. Heck, I'm even the top three student from our grade. However, I just can't erase the fact that school is boring. It's not like I'm adapting to a new environment each year either. In fact, it's always the same, and I'm getting sick of this godforsakken routine every day: wake up early, attend school on time, study, study some more, study again, go home or else your strict parents will scold you, do your homework, sleep, and then wake up early the next day.

Well, that was how my school days always started anyways. I guess that was how all my days start, which makes it hard for my friends to even comprehend why I get to be the top three in our grade if I was always that unmotivated all the time. They can't blame me though. Nevertheless, the bottomline is that school is boring, and I just wish that something new and special would happen this year for a change...

... and it was as if heaven heard my plea as soon as I saw him walk inside our classroom. And then he started to shake up my exterior even more as he met my eyes. It might've se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter