Meeting ZE:A

University lovers~~

I am so sorry i could not update! Got exam and have to study a lot so that i can get a place in university...sorry!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

( haha so cute )

 

Dear Diary, 

I went to school today...and it sure is chaotic.

I mean can you imagine 100+ students crowding and 'gossiping' about you just because I am the chairman's daughter.

But somehow, there is this boy that caught my eye in the gym and school. he looks...cute haha werid but he sure likes looking at me ( eventhough there is other boys looking at me ) .

I hope that the rest of school will go well. ( yes I am writing it in lecture class *yawn* so boring )

Love, Kim Su Min aka Angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished the new diary entry when 5 boys entered the class causing the professor to stop the stupid and obviously boring lecture. I noticed that many girls were actually fan-girling. *Sigh* Bet my hair that the boys are handsome and celebrites ( yes I know--- hair I mean many boys in school wants to get a 'piece' of me since my hair is sooooooo precious ) . Many celebrites enrolled in my university so there is plenty of fan girling and boyling ( ugh dunno how to spell ) .

 

I hardly realized that many girls glared at me when one of the boys sat next to me ------- the sit next to me is always empty....until now. I am in my own little world.

'KIM SU MIN!!'

I was so shocked I fell off my chair. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact of the fall when something warm and kind held me, I opened my eyes slowly and saw the guy that smiled and waved at me at the gym. Damn he was so shocked. 

'You can let go now...?

I said softly and he snapped out of it and he let go.

'Sorry Professor Lee.'

I smiled apologetically.

'Yes. Do please pay attention.'

Professor said carefully and continued. Most of the teachers and professors are *scared* to scold me since my parents are one of the major shareholders of the university. Same with the fake friends students, they are scared to bully me and Yoo Ri, except the self-proclaimed queenka, Bae Suzy and her friends...and followers. Suzy used to be my friend...until she got blinded by fame and glory :( 

'Thank you.'

I turned to the guy that saved me and gave him a smile. He smiled back and turned away so that I can't see his tomato red face but of course I can't miss that------ he is so freaking red. I thought that he is pretty cute and some kind of feeling lingered around me but I shook it off and continued with the lesson. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Su Min-ah!' 

Yoo Ri stood next to my locker while I was getting ready for lunch.

'You are so lucky that you have a handsome guy sitting next to you! I WISH that Jung Yonghwa would sit next to me...'

Yoo Ri looked at me enviously.

'Haha...so what if I have a handsome guy sitting next to me. It does not change anything.'

I said and head to the cafetaria with Yoo Ri to have lunch. I grabbed a cup of buttered corn and was going to sit on the chair when Suzy pull my chair from behind, making me fall. 

'Ah!'

Damn that hurt, I am now on the floor with buttered corn on my chothes and a hurting .

'YA!!! SUZY!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???!!!!

Yoo Ri shouted at Suzy while helping me up and brushing the corn from my chothes.

'Oopsy...how careless of me! To hurt the ugly y princess of the school.'

Suzy smirked at me while all her 'friends' laughed at me. Yoo Ri glared at Suzy and was going to punch her face when the 5 boys appeared in the cafetaria. 

'What happened here?'

The oldest of the 5 boys asked.

'Oppa! This girl bullied me and even slapped me!! Oppa please teach her a lesson!'

Suzy said in her oh-so-cute voice with her fake puppy eyes. I simply roll my eyes because it is obvious that I DID not slap her face since her make up are still 'perfect'.

'Kevin-ssi. Suzy is the one that slapped Su Min not her. It is so obvious.'

Yoo Ri said angrily while I told her to calm down. Suzy still have those puppy eyes of hers. Ughhh.

'Tsk tsk it is so obvious. Such fake people.'

One guy called...what...Kwanghee...said while flipping his hair and turned to me.

'Annyeong! My name is Kwanghee, Hwang Kwanghee. And this is Kevin, Siwan, Hyungsik and Dongjun.'

Ah, so the boy that saved me and waved at me at the gym is called Dongjun. Dongjun Dongjun Dongjun. I tried to remember his name.

'My name is Kim Su Min. And this is Lee Yoo Ri.'

I said while smiling at them uncertainly. Suzy was so surprised she pretended to cry while tugging on Kevin's clothes. However no one cared so she cried while runnning to who-knows-where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~