Met by fate~~

University lovers~~

My name is Kim Su Min aka Angel. I am born in LA, America and my parents are the chairman and chairwoman of SM entertainment. I have a almost perfect life except that I can't find someone I can call "my love". I am 21 years old and my favourite drink is green tea white chocolate latte. And my favourite food is ddeokbokki ( spicy rice cake ). My best friend is Krystal Jung from f(x) even though she is busy everytime, and Lee Yoo Ri aka Bernice. I met my first love by fate in a gym and I did not realized that he was in love with me until he confessed to me. Now we are happily together and loving each other...and I will tell you how this happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Omma, Appa, I am going to the gym!"

" Oh ok. Take care my Angel!"

I quickly went out to the gym. Aishh...Yoo Ri can't come with me because she has to go for extra classes for dance. As usual the gym has very little people. I put my bag on the the bench next to me as I sat few metres away this guy that i don't know ( of course ) I started jogging on the treadmill and I found out that that guy kept looking at me. I glance and him and he smiled at me and even wave at me. 

"Whats with him? Creep..." I thought.

But I felt my heart beating faster and faster. Could it be I am finally falling in love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, my first day of school had came. I wore a white blouse with a pretty black skirt that Krystal gave me.

At the university's front, everyone was whispering and kept looking at me.

" Is she the chairman's daughter?"

" Wah! Daebak!"

" Angel-ya!" Yoo Ri shouted and ran to me.

" Oh Bernice hi!"

I gave her a big hug and we went to class together. At class, everyone is whispering about me again...sigh...that is why I wish i am not famous...:( Then I saw him, laughing away with some other boys. They seem so popular and not sure I should say hi. He caught me looking at him and he was just as surprise as I am. I look away and I sat next to Yoo Ri. I am so sure that my whole face is red. :( 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sorry it is a bit short...I will upload the next chapt tomorrow so dun worry!!!

~Angeline~