Chapter 3

What Are You Hiding??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During lunch, Youngjae invited Miyoung to sit with him. She took his offer and made her over to his table where his group of friends were talking. As she sat down next to him, the table got quiet. The first person to talk was Youngjae who broke the ice.

 

“Guys, this is Miyoung. My classmate...remember?” trying to play it cool and hoping someone will respond and not make any more awkward than it already it is.

 

“Oh yeah! The Queen of the school! Is it okay if I call you Nuna?” a muscular boy with a mole on his nose said and offered a handshake to Minyoung

 

“Oh, yeah sure...uh what was your name??” Miyoug shook his hand back and gave him a smile

 

“Oh! I’m Moon Jongup or you can call me whatever you like Nuna.” he said giving her a smile

 

“Be careful, he was a weird personality that just really confuses you from time to time. I’m Bang Yongguk or you can call me Yongguk. Nice to finally meet the Queen of the school.” as Yongguk extended his arm to give her a handshake to make her feel welcomed.

 

‘Oh nice to meet the both of you...Please stop calling me the “Queen”. it feels weird and awkward.” Miyoung said while shyly laughing and rubbing her arm. She felt awkward when people refer to her as the “Queen” of the school and no clue why she was given that nickname. if anything, she felt like everyone else in the school.

 

Youngjae cleared his throat to gain Miyoung’s attention. She snapped out of her daze and looked at him with confusion.

 

“We’re sorry. We didn’t know you didn’t like being called that. Honestly, it suits you.” reassuring Miyoung and giving her a sincere smile.

 

“Why am I called the Queen? I really don’t understand?” Miyoung was confused about the nickname

 

“Your personality is like royalty in this school. Every other girl just cares about their looks and getting a boyfriend or attention. You on the other hand, are the complete opposite of them. You actually are HUMAN.” explained Yongguk as he took a bite of his ramen

 

“You’re a diamond in the rough of this school.” pipped Jongup who was eating his chicken

 

“You’re my queen” which Youngjae accidentally blurted out loud instead to himself. Miyoung turned to Youngjae with wide eyes

 

“What did you say?”

 

“I mean our….” laughing awkwardly as he tried to play it cool and looked the other direction from Miyoung. She couldn’t but giggle at his mistake. She found Youngjae cute when he was blushing and couldn’t look at her.

 

“Someone has a-”

 

“Don’t finish that sentence Jongup” Youngjae gave him a death glare. Yongguk and Jongup knew about Youngjae’s crush on Miyoung. They loved to about her.

 

“But you know it’s true” Yongguk giving Youngjae a sly smile and a wink. They went back to eating before Miyoung snapped her fingers.

 

“Ah, I can call you puppy! Jongup the puppy! It fits” she said smiling and giggling. Youngjae and Yongguk couldn’t help but let out a small laugh as Jongup looked at her with disbelief.

 

“Nuna, are you serious?” he thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter