Chapter 2

What Are You Hiding??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung woke the next with puffy red eyes. felt like they were on fire and decided to go downstairs to get a glass of water. After she drank some water, she spotted a sticky note on the refrigerator from her parents:

 

“We know what happened. We heard you. Cheer Up sweetie! I made you favorite breakfast and it on the table. If you don’t want to go to school today, that’s fine with you dad and me. Eat up and stay happy! We love you! -Mom”

 

She smiled at the sticky note and saw a second one from her father:

 

“WHO HURT MY DAUGHTER!?!? I’M GOING TO HUNT HIM DOWN! NO ONE HURTS MY SECOND LOVE! -Dad”

 

She couldn’t help but laugh as she imagined her father saying this out loud. Miyoung went to the dining table to find her favorite breakfast; tomato and ham omelet with a glass of orange juice. Miyoung ate her food and thinking about going to school or not. *If I miss school I don’t have to see Daehyun but I’ll miss some work* She thought about and decided to go to school. Miyoung got up and left the dishes in the sink and went upstairs to get ready for school. She put on some concealer under her eyes to hide the puffiness and dark lines. Miyoung doesn’t wear makeup unless it was a special event or something like this. She put on her uniform and made her way to school.

 

At School:

She was greeted with boys all lined up with roses and confession letters ready to hand them to her. Miyoung’s relationship status spread through the school and now everyone knows. She walked by them giving them apologetic nods and refusing to take the letters and roses. They still gave her the roses to cheer her up instead. She couldn’t refuse and took them with her. As she walked along the hallways to her locker a figure was standing by as if he was waiting for Miyoung. It was Daehyun.

 

He looked up with a smile as he walked up to her. Miyoung face changed from a smile to annoyed look.

 

“What are you doing here?” Miyoung asked with venom

 

“I just wanted to see how you were doing. I thought you weren’t going to come to school today after what happ-”

 

“I’m fine.” Miyoung was looking annoyed as she cut him off

 

“Oh okay. Do you need help with those? Your hands are full and you need to open your locker.” Daehyun said

 

“I’m fine again.”

 

“Well, let me open your locker for you! I still remember the combination.” he was about to put his hand on the lock when a hand stopped him. He looked up to see a really angry Miyoung

 

“I said it’s fine for the third time! You done enough already  from yesterday” Daehyun could see her eyes were glistening. He just nodded and walked away. Looking back, he could see her fist were shaking. She was trying not to cry agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter