{ decorating }

{ W e G o t M a r r i e d ; EXO HunHan Edition!} |slow updates|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh, how many gallons of paint did you order last night?!" Luhan's jaw dropped when he opened the front door to see the boxes of sealed cans of paint stacked up. He turns around to find a sleepy Sehun, who was wearing their couple slippers, rubbing his eyes and not bothered about the problem in front of them. Luhan turned his head back from the paint to Sehun repeated for the next minute, trying to get Sehun's attention which didn't work. 

"Sehun ah! Look at all the paint!" Luhan exclaimed, waving his hands in exaggeration.

Sehun took a sip of his cup of water that he had gotten while Luhan was too busy fussing about this whole thing, when it wasn't that much of a deal, and looked up. "I don't know. The staff were the ones with the money and they ordered it for us yesterday."

"Sehun, look!" Luhan almost screamed as he tried to show Sehun the excessive amount of paint that was placed in front of their door, blocking almost the whole doorway, making it hard to squeeze through to go outside. 

 

"First, we will have to move everything out," Sehun told the older boy, pointing at all the furniture that they would have to move out. "And then we'll cover the floors and other places with newspaper and tape."

"Oh, I have that!" Luhan said, picking up the blue roll of tape that was by his side. 

"Aw man," Sehun sighed, "Why did we go furniture shopping so early, because now we have to move again."

Luhan unexpectedly gave Sehun a small and the younger boy didn't know what he was thinking. "Oh, don't worry. I got that covered. This morning, the staff told me that they rented a storage space for us, so that we can move everything there." 

"Oh really? Well, I guess that's nice." Sehun nodded, getting up from his seat and headed to the front door, to check the galloons of paint outside for himself. "Hey, you can actually be pretty helpful." He said, smirking before closing the door behind him.

"HEY!" Luhan screamed and quickly ran after him. 

 

"When are we going to stick the decals? You said you didn't want to paint the kitchen, and I was thinking I can do that while you paint the living room." Luhan said. 

"But ten minutes ago, you said you were going to help me paint?" Sehun raised an eyebrows and waved to the driver of the truck, letting him know that they were ready for him to drive their things away. The two boys were standing outside their apartment, they had just finished loading the moving truck filled with their funiture. Sehun began climbing up the steps with Luhan close behind him. 

"Okay, but I can't smell the fumes for too long, or I'll get really bad headaches." Luhan told him. 

"Yeah, alright."

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter