{ new house }

{ W e G o t M a r r i e d ; EXO HunHan Edition!} |slow updates|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was awokening by Sehun at approximately 6:30 o'clock in the morning. The older boy doesn't know why he bothered him at such an early hour, but he was too tired to question it. It's probably because he wants me to help him pack, Luhan thinks. That idiot, why didn't he just do it yesterday with me. He groans, stretching his body on the bed and let out a long yawn.

"Lu," Sehun called out, shaking Luhan's arm as he tried to wake him up. 

"Shut up, Sehun." Luhan almost screamed as he pushed Sehun's hands away. "Go away," He could hear Sehun sighing loudly by his side. 

"Hyung," The maknae whined, he wasn't there because of the packing, which was probably what Luhan was thinking. It was just the fact that the camera crew was here and they told Sehun to wake the older boy up, so they could start filming. 

"Luhan, wake up!" This time, it was a different voice, Luhan could tell with his eyes still closed. "There are cameras in the living room and I think everyone is getting a little impatient with your lazy bum." Yeah, it was Minseok, because who would talk like that besides the chubby boy? Minseok was probably the only one who doesn't use violence to prove his point or when he tries to do something. Luhan groaned again, this time giving up because he knows they won't stop annoying him until he gets his arse up. 

"Good job, my deer." Minseok said as he watched Luhan rubbed his eyes like a little boy. He giggled at his own little pun before getting off the bed. "Get ready soon, Sehun is probably out there waiting." 

 

Luhan's Interview:

"Do you usually wake up late in the morning?"

"I'm not a morning person," Luhan said, shooking his head. "I don't like being awaken by people either. I like sleeping until I feel like waking up myself, does that make sense?" He giggled at how horrible he was at explaining. 

 

"Congratulations in successfully moving to a new house! Now it's your mission to use the given money from the stuff to buy decorations to make your house feel more like home!" Sehun read out loud with Luhan peeking over his shoulders. The staff then approached them and placed the envelope, with what seemed to be the money provided inside, to the hands of Luhan, who gave them a confused look at first.

The couple turned and looked at each other for a while, their eye contact lingered for a few seconds before one of them blinked. It was as if for those few seconds, they were trying to communicate through their eyes, trying to deliver the confused questions about what they were going to do next.

"I have no idea where to start," Luhan opened the door and shivered as the cold breeze hit him. Sehun noticed and turned to tighten the boy's scarf around his neck. 

"Stay warm, you get sick easily." He warns, unnoticed to the fact that Luhan's face was now heated up for he was looking ahead to find a way to do.

"Earlier, when you were still laying around in your bed," Sehun started and the mention of this morning's incident made Luhan blush even harder. He contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter