ch.2

my other life !

everything looks so blurry ,sujin looked around but found nothing familiar in that room . it was so dark that she couldn't see the walls clearly, just that giant door in front of her , the bed she's sitting on and the dusty floor . she tried to get of the bed but there was something that prevented her , something like an invisible wall , she cursed her luck and looked around paying more attention for the details this time , the bed was a master bed with curved edges and red blankets , and there is an envelope on it ! when she tried to touch it, it moved , some spider-like legs appeared on it out of nowhere , she crawled away from it quickly . but it followed her , and when it got an inch away from her , she was squealing and cursing and jumping till she heard a voice she's familiar with , " good morning sleeping beauty " it said , she looked around looking for where the voice is coming from but there was nothing other than that creepy envelop standing there , it opened its folds and looked like a mouth , it was much to her surprise that the voice was coming out of it , " have you slept well ? we have a long day today and a lot to discuss " it said  , but before she could even process what it said , it just vanished , and beakhyun appeared in its place , his appearance made her scream higher than she did a moment ago , "shhhhh! You're going to get us both in trouble " said he, covering with his hand . she was about to bite his hand and scream even louder but she calmed down recalling what happened yesterday .
----------------
yesterday next to her car ..  

her mind took it's time to process what he just said , this must be a big joke , or a trap someone sat to her  ,  the only thing she thought was right to do now is to run for her life!
 she clenched her fist and tried to punch him with all her strength but he caught her hand and pinned her to the car even before her fist reached near him, she felt paralyzed  for a second then looked at him to find that irritating smirk on his face again as he said " are you trying to run already ? I didn't expect you to be that kind of a scared cat "
her fist clenched in anger again the moment she heard him but then released it , tried as hard as she can to keep a fixed face on , and looked him in the eye answering quietly " why would I ? you seem harmless anyway" , she expected him to show some anger but instead he whispered to her : " you shouldn't examine your luck with me if you wanted to stay alive" .
she didn't know what should she do in this situation , she can't just give up to him like that , and his words ,though it was a direct threatening, might be just a way to delude her so he could take what he wants , clenching her grip again in anger, she shouted at him " you sick ert I will never let you take anything from me ! " a mischievous smile appeared on his face this time as he said: " and what is it exactly that I want from you ? " she responded angrily: " don't play tricks on my it's damn obvious " as she tried to free herself with all her power but his grip on her got only tighter , his face moved closer to hers and she closed her eyes tightly moving her face away in fear, she suddenly felt his grip loosening as he said softly " of course it's obvious I only wanted to tell you happy birthday, my little witch " . 

she gave him a vicious look preparing to object what he just said but got stopped by his lips clashing into hers harshly , she tried to push him away but his grip was tightened again .with a huge effort she collected her strength and hit his crotch as hard as she could then started running like crazy without looking back .

 after a good 30 minutes of running she stopped and looked back while panting trying to see if there was anyone on her tail , luckily there was no sign of any so she took a worried look around  to realize that she's in a strange ally , wondering where the hell is she , she walked a few steps forward then spotted a figure walking in her direction , she walked closer to that figure to ask about the place and found that it was Mr.kim . though her hatred towards him this was probably  the first time ever that she felt so happy to see someone , she quickened her steps feeling finally saved and greeted him: " excuse me, Mr.kim! " he looked at her not surprised at all about her presence it was as if he already knows she will be here,  that felt really weird , the look in his eyes was different this time , it got more .. demonic ! , her feet stopped functioning when she heard his utterance " you’re here already ? " .  " what the hell does that suppose to mean ? " her cracking voice made it clear how frightened she was .
" I was waiting you after I had a call from baekhyun telling me you escaped, but I didn't think you'll be here this fast. " she gulped hard realizing what he just said , could baekhyun be that guy who she met by her car ? could it be that he paid him to hurt her or something ? she knew he never liked her from the way he always treated her but can it reach to the point of hurting her ? why would he do that ? she never did anything bad to him anyway .
a sudden footsteps' sound got her back to reality , and she decided to start running the other way , but the moment she turned around to start running she found that browned haired guy blocking her way , she was now trapped between the two .

---------------

baekhyun's P.O.V :
the moment she opened the door she looked so angry but her face calmed slowly after realizing that there was no one on the door , apparently my knocking woke her up , she looked irritated rather than surprised to see the flowers,  a real beauty like herself would've encountered lots of mornings getting confessions from random guys so she thought this is just another one or something  . a sigh left her lips as she carried the bouquet and went back inside not realizing that I was standing right in front of her .
i followed her inside the house , she looked past me towards the clock but it felt like she was looking directly at me , something in her look made my heart jump , a feeling I've never encountered before , she just noticed how late she was and started running around the house and i felt sorry for manipulating her alarm clock , her file says she's arrogant and cold but at this moment she looks everything but that . she looks like a lost kid , in a funny way that is !
her first class was with her demon , that was ironic , he gave me a glare then scolded her though he knew i was the reason she was late . the way she took it was rather amusing and he acted as if he didn't hear her cursing .  she walked to her seat coldly and the class continued , I've been following her throughout the day , she stayed all alone and didn't talk to anyone , i wonder why did the headmaster classify her as danger , she's just another bookworm and it seemed like there was nothing dangerous about her .
as she was at the library i remembered last week's events . i got a call to meet the headmaster for my first job after graduation , to supervise a girl who has  been decided to bring back to the magical world after getting denied when born, and train her to use her magic , i wasn't allowed to know all her story though i was really curious , because when a newborn from around here is denied it's sent to the outer world to live with a fake family and never know about our world , i thought it was impossible to decide bringing them back but here she is .
the only thing he told me was that it's a classified mission and that this girl was a real danger for both worlds . he looked at some papers infront of him as he said : " soon it will be her birthday , this means that she'll be able to get trained and use her magic since the seal on her powers will start fading the morning that follows " . i nodded thinking that this mission is going to be fun but his next words sent a chill throw my spine " it's not as amusing as you think it is " said he , " you have to understand that this mission is extremely dangerous and important , your dedication and hard work  plus your great profile are the things that made the council choose you , but if you don't take this serious enough I'm afraid we have to reconsider "
i responded immediately to him " i understand the importance of this mission and i'll do my best to please you and finish it the best way possible " 
" but what if your best wasn't enough ? " a voice suddenly said , i turned around and found a demon who just appeared behind me . " then i'll try harder until it's done ... "   i responded .
" this is kim himchan " said the headmaster " he's the girl's companion demon and who knows her the best , he'll help you with your mission and get sure it's done perfectly " i bowed then extended my hand to shake his , he ignored it totally and said to the headmaster " are you sure he's good for the mission ? one mistake and we'll all be in danger "  the headmaster nodded handing him a paper , looking at it thoroughly he glared me then said " you better be ready when called , any minor mistake from you won't be forgiven " before i even respond he just disappeared then the head master said while looking at a small picture in his hand  " that will be all , you're free to leave now "  i bowed quietly and left his office .
her sudden movement got me back to reality , i went to the car before she finished packing her things and pretended to be asleep . when she saw me her eyes widened , closing the space between us she wanted to see who was sleeping on her car , when she got close enough i grapped her hand and she started screaming , i told her to calm down and she looked to my direction , this is the second time she looks at me but she don't know it , it felt really amusing , scaring her like that was a bad thing for sure but i couldn't resist until i got that kick from her . damn she's so strong , i tried to run behind her but she was so fast and so i called that himchan , he said he'll handle it and she ended up trapped between us .
end of beakhyun's P.O.V ..
-------------------------------------------
she  looked at them both , having a thousand idea in her head but she noticed that none of them was moving  so she shouted at them asking why were they doing this .  the brown haired guy smirked again and mr.kim said " we just want to bring you back to where you belong "  , "and where is that exactly? " she asked trying to hide the fear in her voice . " to the magic council little witch " bakhyun aswered  this time ,  " enough now " himchan said then mumbled with something she didn't really get, after that her vision got blurry and she fainted to wake up in situation she's in now .

seeing that she calmed down , beakhyun takes his hand of her , she glares him then exclaims , "I'll keep calm if you started explaining " , but only his smirks remains as he disappears again . and she sees a tray with some really fancy breakfast on it and a little card saying , " have your breakfast first , you'll need every bit of your energy today " .