3

Let's break up

 

"I mean, why me? I don't have any charm at all and I don't know how he can fall for me" I said and then he step closer to me and look at my eyes.

"It's simple because he knows you and It will be very interesting to see what will be his reaction after all this years that his searching for you" he smirked.

"What do you mean? I don't get it." I asked with a confused face.

"No more question for now on... you will discover it on your own. By the way I will go overseas tonight so  Jr will help you for all you need and he will teach you ofr all the appropriate thing that you need to know." He immediately passed by me and he was about to close the door when I run towards and said "Wait, I need to ask you more things about this deal!".

"I said that no more question. Bye Suzy." He just walked out and he didn't even bother to turn round when I was asking again.

What's that?! Is he that stupid to just leave me like that! I kicked the study table and hurt my foot "Stupid table" I shouted with anger. Unfortunately, someone was string at me and when I look at him I was surprise because he was holding his laugh. I shouted at him "Hey Mr. I forget your name! It's mean that you're observing me all this time! tsk".

"Sorry Miss Bae, I didn't intend to observe you that long but you're face was priceless that I can't---" And then he started to laugh.

I was so pissed and embarassed that I throw him a book that was in the table and the book landed on his forehead. ooooh... what did I do? 
I freaked out and run on him that now is in the ground "Hey! hey! Are you ok?"

"What do you think? Am I ok in this state?" He said with a bit of angry on his voice.

"I'm sorry! What I have to do? How do I help you?" I asked with a concerning voice.

"Just kiss my lips and It will healed" he said with a seducing voice.

And I was like ---- "What the?!" I was about to punch him but his face come closer to me "Can I have your lovely lips, Miss Suzy and you will not forget anymore my name when I will kiss your beautiful lips... Just keep on your mind that I am Jr. You're future husband!" he smirk and he was slowly coming closer and closer to me and I can't do anything because I was so shocked that I freezed on that face of him with that eyes that sparkling like a star, I can't hold my breathe. He was about to own my lips but we were interrupted by Kris.

"What are you doing you two?"He shouted.

He seemed angry by what he was seeing or it's he's normal face? I forget that I was still close at Jr and that I was holding his neck. 

"Why Kris? Are you jealous that I'm making her mine?" he chuckled "I'm just joking... we're just talking about how is her first kiss"

"Don't ever joke like that, Jr. ! Anyway just take care of all the matters when I'm away and don't ever make a move when the game is not starting yet! We've  promised it that when things are organized we will start it​. Remember!" Kris then glare at me with those eyes that I'm scared of and he then left.

"I'm just joking about what happened Miss Bae." He then stand up. "I will show you your room now. Let's go" he give me a hand to stand up.

I'm still confuse about what they were talking and I look at Jr... It's stange that he became normal again like our first meeting and the strange thing is he don't address Kris appropriately.

What game are they talking about?

...

 

 


Sorry for the late update! Hope you like It!

And I have a new poster ^.^

Thanks to:

Robotic Dreams. ✖ busy; hiring. - main story image