1

Let's break up

I am always alone in this world, I have no one nor a name. I am always living here and there without thinkingwhere should I go or what should I do to this life full of misery.
I am just busy to keep me alive nothing more or nothing less, but the thing is I don't know why I'm still thinking to live in this world...
I forget... or it's better to say that I closed and locked my memories in my mind - It's like hide and seek the difference is I don't want to find it anymore. -
 

But this life has full of surprises that I haven't expected that It will happen to me,I thought that my life will be the same as usual but I was wrong...

It was a sunny day, I was searching for foods that I can buy for 500 won and as usual I was so tired. I can't think properly because I haven't eaten a proper meal for about a week. The reason is only one... hmmp I get fired again when I say again, well, this is the fourth time this week. They always said to me that I have few experience and can't do anything good so I always get fired- that's life-.

I was about to cross the road but a car stopped in front of me, I stopped, surprised by it. A man in a black suit got out of the car and I was about to say something on him but he quickly sprayed me something that I loss my conciousness.


I find myself sleeping in a huge bed and a wonderful room with precious things. I had a bit of headache and I was looking on the surrounding, my eyes was attracted by an old clock which isn't appropriate on that room or let's say that it doesn't fit at all but without hesitation I find myself touching it, I don't know why.

The moment I touched the clock, I felt that someone was watching at me, so I turn around and I was right there was someone.
He seems a man in his 20s, he has a handsome face and the thing that surprised me the most was when I looked on his eyes full of hatred - It was the first time that I was scared -.
I came back to reality when he started to talk.

"You must be Bae Suzy. Am I right?"

I froze the moment he pronounced that "name". -Why he know it? I have changed it... the truth is I erased it. Why he pronounced it again? That "name"-
My tears started to fall... I don't know what to do, so turn around to face the window so he can't see my face.

"I am asking you, are you her or not?!" he said impatiently.

"No, I'm not" I said clearly and I sweep my tears before facing him. " I answered your question. Can I go now? I have many things to do."

He smirk and said "You can't fool me, miss. I have just testing you If you will admit it or not and as I predicted you denied it".

"What are you saying?! I don't have any business here so can you just leave me alone peacefully." I was about to go out of that room when he stopped me grabbing my wrist.

"You can't just leave. I have a job offer to you and you will accept it no matter what!" he smile with confidence on me and I was afraid of that smile.


 



Hope you like it!

Are you ready to discover who is the man that talking to Suzy? And what secret holds Suzy? Well you will know it soon... but not that soon!