Shy Boy

Can't love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't like my relationships with Jimin and Hoseok, it was different. I knew we would never become friends, we would be more than friends, but of course, it would take some time before it comes true.
"What will you teach me today saeng-nim?", he asked with an innocent smile.
"Don't call me like that" I laught at the same time, "You can call me Min".
"But I heard that your real name was Miranda, right?"
"Yes that's right but when I came here, my friends started to call me Mir and then it became Min cause Mir sounds like... the member of Mblaq haha".
He laught with me.
"Today, you're the one who will choose the song we will dance on, okay?"
"I don't know which song I should choose... let's just do like yesterday and play a random song on your playlist".
"hah okay, as you want"
I selected the shuffle option that was on itunes and the song that came was Wake Me Up by Zico, the atmosphere became a bit weird
"Oh I don't think we can dance on this song" I said
He pretended he was looking away and started laughing when he heard me.
I changed the song and Shy Boy from Secret started to play.
"Yaaaa!!! did you did it on purpose?" Seokjin asked with a big smile on his lips.
"Why? because you're a shy boy?"I asked, laughing at the same time.
"I'm not that shy!!! I'm only shy when I'm with pretty girls or a girl that I'm attracted by" he said, covering his mouth and looking at the ground.
"Oh I see... Are you shy right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter