Special Teacher.

Can't love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came to Seoul when I turned 18 years old with the help of my mother. Dancing was everything for me, my dream was to become a dancer, to live with the money I would gain from doing what I love. I didn't want to be a famous dancer, just being a backup dancer (which was really hard) was enough for me, of course I'm still far from that.
I auditioned for many companies but I didn't make it most of the time cause I couldn't sing, until the day I met another dancer who's name was Hoseok. He told me that he joined a company named BigHit entertainment which was a very good entertainment company. He told me that he couldn't sing too but they accepted him!
This is how I entered BigHit entertainment! I auditioned there and got accepted as a trainee. I've been trained for dancing and rapping. 
Trainees there were all friendly, talented and... handsome? I was average but since I was european, they considered me as a beautiful girl.
There was a famous trainee group there: Bangtan Sonyeondan. They didn't debut at that time, there were only 5members there: Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon, Youngi and Seokjin.
Jimin and Hoseok were their best dancers! And I used to stay with them a lot! We were good friends even if I used to fight with Jimin to know who would take the best dance classroom to dance in, but we always ended up using it together! He was an amazing dancer and his voice was as a amazing as his dancing skills.
I used to take Rap lessons with Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. Namjoon helped me a lot improving my rapping skills and Yoongi used to teach me how to make music! I wasn't close to them like Jimin and Hoseok but we had a good relationship.
The only one I wasn't close with was Seokjin... He used to take Singing lessons and I didn't, so we never got the chance to talk together. He used to dance only with the other members of the group but never alone or with another class cause he wasn't that good at dancing. 
I considered him as an angel... You can't touch him, you can't know if he's real or not and all you can do, is looking at him and wondering if he knows that you exist.
Famous trainees like him didn't look at the other new/unknown trainees. He used to hangout with Kidoh, another rapper trainee who was in Bangtan Sonyeondan but he left a week before I joined the company.
When you're a new trainee, at first you're amazed by boys like Seokjin but when you start your training lessons, you don't even have time to sleep well so you quickly stop daydreaming about him...
My story... how can I start talking about it...
It started 6months after I entered BigHit ent.
I used to dance 4hours in the morning, in the afternoon I had my rapping lessons and free time at night but I used to spend my free time dancing in the best dance classroom (it wasn't free during the day).
I could dance from 9pm til 3am... yes I really loved dancing! I became a bit famous among other trainees for that, I was known as the girl who can't stop dancing, like a female version of Jimin but with less energy and no vocal talents.
I was also known for something else: not being able to dance like the other girls... I could only dance on male's choreographies cause I felt more comfortable and confident with that kind of choreographies even if it was hard. Dancing on a girl's choreography was an impossible mission for me and this is why BigHit ent never thought of making me debut, but I was fine with that.
And that's when things become interesting: one day, as i was dancing alone at 1am, someone came in the classroom and watched me dancing... of course I didn't notice that...

The music suddenly stopped when I was getting to my favorite part of the choreography. I felt like my heart stopped beating, it really scared me.
"You got nice dancing skills". I didn't recognize that voice but I felt like I knew who was talking. I looked at the mirror to see who was behind me, and it was Kim Seokjin.
"You watched me the whole time i was dancing?" I asked, a little bit scared of what he would answer.
"I came here before you started d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter