Lesson 05: Oh...

Living with My Seonsaengnim's (HIATUS)

Lesson 05: Oh...

 

Seohyun's POV for Lesson 02

 

As soon as the bell rang my classmates have already began packing and started talking to each other, I saw our teacher trying to tell them off that he’s still in the room, but everybody ignored him and some even started walking towards the door, by then I saw his eyes staring at me pleading for help. A sigh escaped from my lips but I tried to smile to out poor teacher..

 

I claeared my throat and prepared to say my everyday speech.

 

Well here it goes.

 

"Everyone..." I softly called for their attention, they all looked at me, it always work. Teachers, Students and even School Staffs are not immune to my call, I don't know why I am like this, being able to draw out their attention to me, I could easily make them do stuffs for me -- I mean ask favors, yet they never complain or anything, though I've never recall asking for the impossible...

 

except when Principal-nim suddenly waltzed inside the SC room without prior notice and he caught me playing Sergeant Keroro to the projector in the briefing room. That was so embarrassing! And to top it all I was half way done eating my goguma! (>_<")

 

"Uhm...Prez?" 

 

"Oh!...Sorry," Opss, I spaced out. Clearing my mind from that embarrassing moment I looked at my classmates, "Please refrain from leaving the room until Mr. Ahn says so, how many times do I have to remind you to always show respect to our teachers and wait for the second b--" Before I could even finish my sentence the second bell echoed through the hallways, I saw my classmates loud cheers, I looked at Mr. Ahn and he gave me a some what thankful look for trying to help him but he still have that pitiful look on his face. 

 

I packed my things and walked out of the room, I was the only one left since most of them have already ran towards the cafeteria to grab lunch. I walked down the hallway and saw some students running but they slowed down when they got a glimpes of me and tried to speed walk away from me before running once again. Haa...these people, I'll try to address this during the monthly meeting. 

 

I took out my phone and checked my schedule for today, surprisingly I got an extra hour of free time with my usual busy schedule. I guess I'll spend my free time reading books in the library. Nodding to myself I didn't notice that somebody was calling me until he/she tapped my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

"--hyun, Joohyun-ssi" called somebody. I turned around to see the person who tapped my shoulders. 

 

"Ms. Jung," I bowed slightly to greet her, she gave me a small nod. "Is there anything I can do to help?" that sentence flowed out naturally, saying that must ahve became a habbit.

 

"Yes, I need your help, Ms. Seo" she told me with her usual staright face, I don't know why but I'm not scared of Ms. Jung while most of the school population -- teachers and staffs included was so afraid of her, but she's really popular as the school's Ice Queen.

 

"Here," she handed me a pink bag? I unconsciously took it. "Would you please give it to one of my tardy student's that forgot to bring her lunch and just dash off the classroom as soon as her detention ended to who knows where just to see a certain someone." she stared at me unblinking.

 

"Oh, okay. I will Ms." I told her. Though it felt like she was trying to tell me something but I just couldn't put my finger on it. 

 

"Thanks, Joohyun." 

 

She started walking away after receiving my confirmation. I studied the pink bag and wondered who owns it...WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO GIVE THIS? (O_O)

 

"M-Ms.Jung!...eh? she's gone." 

 

I tried to peek inside the bag but a small note caught my attention, I read it and my eyes widen in realization.

 

"Oh..."

 


 

Author's Note:  

AFTER A MILLIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there~ ^_^"

I know, it's already been ages since the last time I've updated the story and I am very sorry because I'm currently BUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSYYYYY with school >_<"

I'll try to write the chapters in between my free time so don't expect me to be able to update regularly. 

-RauryPori Out