Last

Good Guy Bad Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and Kris were at the old gym while painting the planets that they made for their project.

"Tiffany..."

"Hmm?"

"Why did you choose me as your partner?"

"Hmm.. maybe because I was curious."

"Curious? Weren't you afraid?"

"Why would I be afraid? You're not a monster or a ghost. Silly."

 

They were silent again until...

"Kris.."

"What?"

"That time... why were you kicking the gym materials?"

"Nothing, I was just frustrated."

"Because?"

"They kept on whispering bad things about me so I can't stay anywhere in the campus where there are lots of students."

"For what it's worth, I don't think any of that was true..."

"You're really different huh?!"

"I guess so."

 

Tiffany tried to comfort him by holding his hand but it slipped her mind that she had paint all over hers.

"Hey... what's this for?!" said Kris while trying to wipe the paint off his hands.

"Oops. I didn't mean it, I swear!"

"Oh really..."

 

Kris put some of the paint on her face then Tiffany got even again. They put paint all over each other's faces until a paint dripped on Kris' uniform.

"OMG" Tiffany said, it'd be hard to remove that stain. "I think there's a paint thinner hidden somewhere." she added.

 

Kris went to find the thinner and washed his uniform. He hung it to dry and went back to painting with Tiffany while wearing his sleeveless shirt.

Tiffany stared at his tattoos.

"What?!"

"Can I touch your tattoo?"

"Why?"

"Nothing. I just want to see the texture."

"It's still the same as my skin's."

 

But Tiffany didn't listen to him. She went near and dabbed her finger at his tattoo.

"Does it hurt?!"

"Now? No silly."

 

Tiffany didn't talk after and continued painting the planets.

"Why are you suddenly so quiet? Want to take back everything you said?"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Uhmm... Because of my tattoos...?"

"I don't have any problem with them. They're okay."

"Really?"

"Kris, I don't get it. You keep on asking me why I wanted to be your partner? Why am I like other students here? Why am I not afraid of you? It's like you want me to be."

"You don't get it. I'm afraid to be close to you. If there will be a time when you'll find out something about me that'll make you change your mind and leave me alone, I'd rather you do it now. It'll be less painful."

"If you've been left out by people before, it's their problem not yours but please don't make me be one of them because I can't. If you want me to stay away because of what everyone is thinking about you then I'm sorry. I won't do it." she touched his cheeks, "You don't have to be alone and in pain. You just have to open yourself to the idea that not all people are like those who don't treat you right, I'm here." she smiled at him.

Suddenly she didn't notice his face was moving closer to hers. He gave her a light peck on her lips. She was stun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter