First

Good Guy Bad Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany sat alone in the old gym. She liked it there because it was quiet and peaceful. She spends her lunch break in there to catch up on her reading. She was seating in one of the bleachers while sipping her favorite strawberry milk when suddenly she heard a noise. She came closer and could hear metal bars falling on the ground. When she saw what was going on...

"Yah!! Why are you making noise?!?! Stop kicking the gym materials! Pabo."

"Pabo?!? You don't even know what's going on."

"Even if I didn't know, you shouldn't damage school property. Geez! Kris what are you even doing here?!?"

"What is it to you that I'm here?! What are you doing here?!?"

"If you must know, this is my secret hideout so stop kicking gym materials. The noise hurts my ears. Tsss" she walked inside again.

 

------


During science, they were asked to pair up for their project. Tiffany saw everyone's heads turning left and right, looking for their friends as their partners, then she saw Kris was looking outside the window and no one was bothering to talk to him. The teacher asked the students one by one who their partners would be then when it was Tiffany's turn, she said, "I'd be with Kris."

Everyone in the class stopped at what they were doing and looked at her. No one wants to be with Kris why does she?!

"Fanyyyyy?!?" Taeyeon gasped softly.

"Tsk tsk tsk... That's too bad Chanyeol, someone took your partner." teased Baekhyun

"Shut up Baek. Why did she choose Kris anyways?!"

"Okay, so I'd cross out Tiffany and Kris names, next, Kim Taeyeon who'd be your partner?" asked the teacher.

 

------

 

Classes ended, Tiffany followed Kris as he went out the classroom...

"So, what do you think our project would be?!" she said while catching up to his brisk walking.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"We're you not listening?! We're partners for our science project."

"Who said I wanted to be your partner?"

"Uhm......What's the matter with that?!?"

 

Tiffany got no response as she watched Kris walked away faster. Suddenly there was a hand placed on her shoulder, she looked back and saw her friend Taeyeon catching for breath.

"Tiffany! Since when did you walk this fast?!? I was calling you."

"Jinjja?! Mianhae. What's up?"

"Really?!? Kris?? You chose Kris to be your partner?!?"

"Why not?!"

"Aren't you even afraid of him?!?"

"Why so?!"

"The guy has tattoos..." she whispered to her friend.

"And so? Doesn't mean he's bad."

"He has no friends. He has a bad reputation."

"I don't care"

"So you made up your mind huh?! Nothing can really change your mind?!?"

"Yepppp."

"Why did you even chose him in the first place?"

"I don't know. I just feel like it."

 


Kris POV

"Who said I want to be your partner?" I asked her. It took her a while to answer, I took it as a signal to walk away. Finally! She's not following me anymore. That persistent girl.

But why do I feel guilty leaving her there?! Ughhh....

I walked back to where I last saw her. She was arguing with Taeyeon....about me?!?

Hmm...Tiffany Hwang, why do you want me to be your partner anyways?!?

I sighed and left again.

 

-----

 

Tiffany was in her usual spot during lunch break when suddenly she saw someone walking near her. She could only see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter