Chapter 2- The encounter

Because it's you!

I would like to apolgize about my poor english. It's not my first language...Hope that you will enjoy chapter 2!!!!

 

 

Looking through my new smart phone I stepped in the elevator, pressed 10th floor button and was wondering which kind a food I was going to choose.
The doors finally opened, still focused on my phone I didn't saw it coming. Hundred flashes, I was almost blind when I realized that something, or more like someone was pushing me back inside the elevator. Doors closing already when I was finally analyzing what just happened.
Why were they so many journalists, so many flashes?? that thought was still lingering in my mind when I suddenly realize that I wasn't alone anymore. A smaller girl was hiding her face in the crock of my neck, hugging me like crazy. She was shaking from head to toes. While I was still wondering what was going on she detached herself to my body and was now pushing all the buttons of the elevator like crazy.


-"Hey calm down, you will break it"
I was still trying to calm her down and to make her stop pushing buttons when the elevator just stopped
-"Bingo!!!" I exclaimed." You just broke it."
She stopped and just turned around me.
Our eyes met for a few second.
I couldn't retained it anymore. A big laughter just came out of my mouth.
She was looking at me with red  flurry big puppy eyes, her make up was ruined and her mascara was everywhere on her face. She looked like a baby clown who just messed up with her make up.
My laughing just made her stop crying. She was now looking at me with a lost expression, her eyes blinking not understanding what was going on.
Her face make me laugh ever more. I was use to cute thing as my half little sister Elsa was the cutest thing ever. At least that was I thought before to see this one.
-"Sorry you're just to cute with your make up all around." I was able to articulate between two giggles.
I'm not sure if she understand as I was speaking in English.
She looked at me with a totally lost expression and a pout appearing.
Couldn't take it anymore. I took a picture with my phone thinking that could show that to my sister.
I realized my mistake right away when this frighten light came back to her face.
-"I'm sorry. I will del..."
I was cut by her sobbing. I felt guilty.
I put my right arm around her shoulder bringing her head against my chest.
-"shhh everything's ok." while my left hand was patting her head.
After a few minutes it seems that she finally calm down.


I decided to call David to ask him to do something about the elevator.


-"David, I'm stuck in the 3rd  elevator on the right. can you go to the security office to unblock it?"
-"Stuck in the elevator? what happen?"
-"Kind of complicated. Can you do something?"
-"I will see what we can do immediately."
-"Ok. call me when you got some news, ok?"
-"No problem."
 
-"Hi there, do you feel better?"
she just nod still clinging into my hug.
-"Ok good to know. By the way I'm Tiffany" I told her with my brightest eyes smile.
She just looked at me with a light blush on her cheeks.
-"Taeyeon" she answered me shyly
Looks like she understand English after all.
-"Nice to meet you Taeyeon. Mind explaining me what happened earlier?"
-"Look like she didn't recognize me. Ah she looks like a foreigner maybe she never heard about me... but I'm still quite famous even overseas..." she was whispering to herself in Korean as if I wasn't here.


She suddenly froze remembering something.
She took a small mirror from her bag and was looking at herself with  incredulous  eyes.
She then turn her back to me and try to fix her face.
When she turned back to me I couldn't recognize her.
Her make up was fixed but her big eyes were still red from her crying.
-"So Taeyeon mind explaining me why you were chased by so many reporter??"
-"Looks like she really doesn't know who I am..." she states to herself still in Korean.
-"True I have no idea who you are! Mind giving me an hint?" I answered in Korean.
Looks like my answer startled her a bit. I didn't know if it was due to my answer or the fact that I answered her in Korean.
 
-"I'm Kim Taeyeon..."
She didn't had time to finish her presentation as the light shut down and she just rushed to my arms once again, I lost my balance at her sudden action, my back hitting the elevator's wall and my flat on the floor.
-"Ouch..."

 

 

Ok Guys here we go with Chapter 2.I will try to update at least twice per week. Not sure yet about the story so leave comment to give me some inspiration, ok? :)