Jongin?

Arranged Marriage? or just dating

"Why?" You asked Jongin, he sighed then clenched his jaw, "She warned me about something." He said looking at you for the corner of his eyes. "About what? Jongin? Speak to talk me." He got up and walked straight up to you and tilted his head slighty, "She told me that I'll want her back and if not she'll make me." You widen your eyes and suddenly broke out in laughter, Jongin had a confused look on his face, you hugged him around his waist and cutely looked up at him, "and are you gonna take her back?" He blinkedquite a few times and you raised your eyebrow at that, "Jongin, why aren't you answering." He swallowed, "Well I heard from someone that when a girl ask those type of questions it's to stay quiet." You closed your eyes and shooked your head. "And you heard this from?", "Baekhyun." He said. You laughed at his cuteness. "But seriously though, would you?" Jongin looked down at you and smiled, "Of course not, why would I trade you for her?" You smiled. He held your face and began to kiss you.

*phone rings*

"Whyyyy?" Jongin whined. "Oh my gosh you little baby." You took up your phone, "It's my brother relax. Hey Eddy", "Hear what I'm gonna wash up." Jongin said, "Ok." You told him and then you walked across to the couch. "Can I tell you something without you blabbering?" Eddy asked you. "Blabb- Why you little . What is it?" You heard him sigh through the phone,"Krystal came to see me today." You frowed you eyebrows, "Really~ What happened?" YOu asked. "She warned me of wanting her back." He said which made you pause for a moment, "Uhuh what did she specifically said?", "That I'd want her back and if not then she'll make me." You began to laugh, "Are you serious? She-" You stopped and thought for awhile should you tell him or not, you didn't want to put that on him bat the moment because of how he's working and plus the fact that he really loved Krystal. "What? She what?" Eddy asked, "Umm, She really said that?" You laughed awkwardly. "Yea what am I to do?" He asked you, "Don't Eddy, look I know you loved her but I got a bad feeling. I gotta go now be careful ok oppa, love you." You said, "love you too babygirl." Eddy hung up. You sat there wondering how to put this to them both, "I thought she learned from last time ugh! this girl...Aish!"

-

Kyungsoo for the first was hanging with Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun and tollerating him, "Kyungie ya!" Baekhyun squeaked, "What!" Kyungsoo answered back. "What's bugging you so much?" Baekhyun asked him, "Well aren't you fast." Chen said, "It's ok. There's someone I barely saw for a while and when I did....we barely even spoke. I feel like she's forgetting me." Kyungsoo sulked, "Baekhyun brightened up, "Oh a she, is she pretty cute oooooooooh." Chanyeol tapped Baekhyun on his head, "She is the most beautiful person in the world and the most precious thing to me." Kyungsoo smiled to himself thinking about you then lost it remembering you're Jongin's. "Oh cheesecake! you're in love? HA, Who knew Kyungsoo could like someone?" Chanyeol laughed, "Um...Everyone....he just really dislikes you." Chen laughed loudly, "Wha-" Baekhyun got shocked.. They all laughed while Kyungsoo was deep in thought.

-

Jongin came out and noticed you bothered, "Everything ok?" You jumped not knowing he was there, "Y-yea, oh boy you scared me." He kept looking at you, "You sure?" you smiled, "I'm sure." He raised his eyebrows then tilted his head to the side, "Is Eddy ok?" You nodded yes followed by Jongin nodding. He changed the channel to find something good to watch. When he found a good channel he suddenly turned you and began staring at you. "What?" You asked. You had to admit to yourself the way he was staring at you was pretty hot. You felt a bit nervous, "Did I do something?" He stayed quiet. You bit you lip and looked away, "Ok I'm gonna go shower up." While walking away you thought about how weird but hot that awkward moment was.

When you finally got out and finished change, you went to lay down. As soon as you went to hang back your towel Jongin came into the room. "Are you ok?" You asked him, he nodded yes while staring at you, "You're being quiet.....it's scary." You laughed. "I love you Y/N." You turn around shocked. He came walking towards you....

tumblr_n0y4a2obD21riog2go1_400.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yayyy updated finally after 1000000000000000 years >//<

My new ig is @jong.xing

comment below and tell me how you like the story(??)