YAH!

Arranged Marriage? or just dating

"lemme try calling her once more" Kyungsoo said to himself, it was 6:00pm and he wanted to go get some bubble tea and catch up with her. * ring ring *..." Hello?" you answered, "Yah! you pabo! I've been trying to get a hold of you for so long. What happened?" Kyungsoo shouted into the phone, "Woah relax. I'm sorry Kyungie my phone wasn't on me most of the time" you replied to him. "Who are you talking to?" Jungin said as he comes up to you giving you a backhug. "I'm talking to kyungsoo" you replied, "oh come on"  Jongin said while furowning his face, "Jongin he's my best friend" you explained. "Yea yea I'm gonna watch T.V" He said as he walked off. "That was your man wasn't it?" Kyungsoo asked. "uh..it was jongin..yea" you replied with a bit happiness but you didn't want to show it, "Well, can we get bubble tea please we need to talk young lady" kyungsoo said, "Oh my gosh. What did I do?", "Are you coming yes or no?", "I'm coming. When? now?" you asked Kyungsoo, "Yes." You ended the call with an okay.

Jongin was laying on the couch looking a bit bitter, "What's up with you grumpy pants?" you asked while laughing at his expression, "Aren't you going somewhere?" He asked with an attitude, "Lose the attitude Jongin Oh my gosh" You laughed at him, "I'm going to meet up with Kyungsoo ok..he's my best friend for heavens' sake Jongin stop sulking" He just pouted and turned his face. You walked up to him and give me a peck on his lips, "I won't be long..I'll be back before 7 ok" He looked at you, "Ok"

~

"Hey" Krystal said softly behind Eddy, "What are you doing here? you scared me..you really shouldn't be here at the time" Eddy said, "I don't care..it's been a while since I visited you during work right?" She said calmly. "Maybe because you were to busy visiting someone else in your own company" Eddy fired back.."Don't have to be so rude Eddy..gosh! I said I was sorry" Krystal rised her voice a bit and Eddy just stayed quiet, "hm~ fine..I'm going, but you're gonna want me back and if not I'm gonna make sure you do. Trust me it'll be easy. You better pray that I go on you easy" Krystal said as she walked out with a wicked smirk planted on her face.

~

"hey~" you said as you saw Kyungsoo, "Hi" he hugged you, "So...how was it?", "It was pretty good." Then everything got awkward and no one spoke. "Umm~ this is new" Kyungsoo said breaking the ice, "Hm?", "We aren't speaking like before..have you forgotten me because of Jongin?" He ask you, "omg no, gosh you're still sensitive. Really?" you said. "Maybe we should go somewhere Saturday" Kyungsoo suggested, "Like where?" you asked, "I don't know as yet but I'll come up with something" He asured you.

~

You went back home to Jongin. "I'm back" He didn't answer, "What's wrong?" He stayed quiet, "Jongin? What's wrong?" He still didn't answer. He keep quiet with a blank expression on his face while watching the T.V. "Jongin! What is wrong with you?" you said, "Krystal" he said, "What's wrong..what happened?" you asked "She passed by" His expression changed from blank to upset.

 

 

~

 

 

Well that's all for now~~

Follow my new IG @jong.xing

and please comment your review on my story so far

i feel like I'm not writing so well U.U

gomawo