I like your face

To Date A Kim

A/N: Don't really know how long this will be because yeah. Maybe two or three parts? Idk, Please comment, subscribe and upvote for the next part, thank you! (:


Jongin watches them, the four boys that are wanted by almost everyone in school but yet so hard to get, show up to the cafeteria.

 

Jongin watches the oldest, Minseok, sport new light pink hair that looks really good on him. He knows Luhan, Minseok's boyfriend, likes his new hair because he has an arm thrown carelessly (possessively) over his shoulder and he's running his fingers through the shorter boy's hair.

 

The second oldest, Joonmyun, has went blonde and he knows Jongdae, his boyfriend, enjoys it. The blonde is clinging to Jongdae with a smile as Jongdae tells him a joke that makes the blonde laugh so hard his cheeks turn red. And Jongdae gives that cute smile that has Joonmyun's eye's sparkling.

 

The next two are twins, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. They're fraternal twins, but Jongin can see where they resemble. All four of them look a like in somethings actually. The two twins have pure black hair that compliments their skin because they're so pale.

 

No matter how good looking the four are, only one catches his attention. The youngest (even though he's still older than Jongin), Kim Kyungsoo. Those luscious plum lips, that heart shaped smile and cute button nose. 

 

Kim Kyungsoo is perfect in Jongin's book, it should be a crime to be this cute and y at the same time.

 

Jongin sighs and watches as all six pass his table at lunch just like every other day in school. He wants to talk to Kyungsoo. They've had a conversation once, when Kyungsoo went by to cheer on Yixing at one of the dance performance. Well, if a hi and bye counts as a conversation. Jongin remembers he went up to Yixing to ask him to set him up with Kyungsoo, but a basketball player almost beat the out of him because, "You're standing too close to my boyfriend." Jongin then found out the captin of the basketball team, Yifan, was very overprotective of what is his.

 

He knows currently Kyungsoo and Baekhyun (Well, not really, Chanyeol has his eyes on Baekhyun. The idiot even joined basketball because of Baekhyun) are the only single ones within the Kim brothers. Joonmyun has been dating Jongdae since softmore year, they're seniors now. Minseok has been dating Luhan since the eight grade in middle school, they are also seniors.

 

Jongin thinks its funny because Luhan and Minseok disagree a lot and sometimes they break things off but it only lasts a few hour (he knows this because they're so popular and there's always gossip about them). Joonmyun and Jongdae are calm but when they have fights it's so big that the whole neighbourhood knows about it. Jongin's not kidding. They're very popular, end of story.

 

Besides if you do something to one Kim, all the brothers will hate you. If Jongdae broke it off with Joonmyun or if Luhan broke Minseok's heart, all of then will hate you. They will cut off all communication with you and never regret it. They're very hard headed and when they set there mind to something, they don't stop. Jongin has learned from experience, when he decided he wanted to join the soccer team freshman year and Minseok devoded his life to have no freshman's in his team because they were novices.

 

Minseok is popular becauses he's the athletic type. He's captin of the school's soccer team, Luhan's co captin. He's good looking and Luhan's good looking so people are going to pay attention to them both. Plus they're known for their very touchy relationship with one another. Minseok looks like a sweet calm person, but Jongin swears he's heard Minseok ing in Luhan's ear more than once in the lunch line (the struggle of eating his food that day). He vowed to never stand behind them again anywhere because apparently they didn't care if they where seen or not. A public kink, maybe? Luhan would be into something freaky like that.

 

Joonmyun is class president. He's nice, a good friend and he's good at encouraging people. He keeps his gardes on all A's and he always makes sure things are flowing smoothly in school. Jongin knows it must be a struggle but Joonmyun makes it look easy. Jongdae, Joonmyun's boyfriend, is known for his pranks and troubles. It's still a msytery as to why Joonmyun is dating Jongdae when they're so opposite. But he supposes opposites attract and it's not like jongdae is a bad person, he's actually very sweet and caring from what he's heard. He heard they went to a haunted house and he gave the people hot packs for the cold, Jongin bets Joonmyun must have rewarded him or something because he came to school sporting new hickeys on his neck.

 

Baekhyun is the third oldest, he's a cheerleader. So full of hype and spirit (Jongin would have thought Luhan and Baekhyun were siblings if Baekhyun didn't look like his brothers). He's sassy and doesn't take any from anyone. He's the one that will tell you straight up he doesn't want you. He's not mean or rude, don't get Jongin wrong, he's just very independent (so are the rest of the Kim brothers honestly) and blunt. Baekhyun is best friends with Jongdae so everyone knows to watch out for them when they're together. He knows so much about Baekhyun because Chanyeol, his best friend has the biggest crush on Baekhyun it's not funny.

 

And then finally there's the youngest, Kyungsoo. Also, known as the love of Jongin's life. Kyungsoo's in chior along with his brothers. He's nice, sweet, caring and so innocent and naive (so Jongin thinks). Kyungsoo's in theatre and Jongin never misses a play, even the ones where Kyungsoo has a love interest. He may drown in his own jealously but watching Kyungsoo do what he loves is worth it.

 

God Jongin is so in love it ing .

 

"Why don't you just talk to him? Stop making yourself miserable. You're good looking and popular, just make a move." Chanyeol rolls his eyes as jongin slumps in his seat. He bites at his sandwhich and says over a mouth full, "Stop that, you're making me depressed."

 

"I cant! What if I say something offensive or embarrassing." Jongin shakes his head to himself as if to say no. "Why don't you ask Baekhyun out?" Jongin fires at him.

 

Chanyeol frowns, "You know why."

 

"Is this because of that elementary thing, idiot? Get over that, you guys were like six."

 

Chanyeol glares, "He said my ears where funny! He hates me!"

 

Jongin sighs and puts a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder.  "Listen here, you giant tree. You are very good looking, Baekhyun would be lucky to date you. Your ears aren't funny or ugly. You're funny, goofy and who doesn't like tall, bubbly guys? I would totally date you if you weren't my best friend for so long."

 

"Ew you're ing gross." Both of them turn to a smug looking Sehun and his equally smug looking boyfriend, Tao.

 

Sehun laughs at his boyfriends comment and adds, "I didn't know you guys liked eachother. I thought you guys had a thing for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo."

 

"I don't like Chanyeol! That's gross." Jongin grimaces at the thought.

 

"Like you're any better." Chanyeol barks as he eats his sandwich.

 

Tao smriks, "You already sound like a married couple."

 

"Tao get ing lost and take asshun with you."

 

 

~

 

 

Jongin was walking out of the principles office when he bumped into someone. His first instinct was to catch the person by the wrist and put a hand on the person's waist just before they fell.

 

He catched them and then he looked down, had a heart attack and he let the person go due to his shock. The person hit the ground, their taking the fall. 

 

"Ow," The boy spoke as his made contact with the tile floor of the school.

 

Jongin snapped out of it and helped the boy up. "I'm so sorry I let you go. I was- I was just so suprised..." because I have the biggest ing crush on you and I want to smother you with kisses and mark your skin with my teeth while I -

 

"It's fine." The boy laughs as he dusts off his clothes and then his wide eyes meet Jongin's and Jongin feels his kneew get weak.

 

That ing heart smile.

 

Jongin chokes on his spit when he looks at Kyungsoo's flushed face and smile. He's so beautiful up close and it hurts Jongin how flawless the boy is.

 

"I-I'm still sorry, Kyungsoo hyung." He bows and he's about to turn to leave when Kyungsoo stops him.

 

"It's really okay!" Kyungsoo smiles and looks at Jongin's uniform. He finds the stitching on the jacket and smiles. "It's okay, Jongin!"

 

Jongin is a pile of goo now because Kyungsoo knows his ing name now. Kyungsoo knows Jongin exsist.

 

"Okay," His voice goes up an octave.

 

Kyungsoo still smiles and points to a paper Jongin has in his hands. "Are you in trouble?" He motions to the principle offices that Jongin just came out of.

 

Jongin mentally debates of what he should say for a total of three seconds before he speaks.

 

"Yeah," His smug side is on. "I've been cutting class and the principle decided he wanted to have a 'talk' about me not coming to classes."

 

He watches as Kyungsoo's smile removes from his face. "I don't like bad boys, sorry..." He says it with a straight face.

 

Jongin is a .

 

"I'm not a bad boy! I swear. I mean sometimes at home I don't listen to my parents, or sometimes I don't do my homework because I'm watching anime-"

 

"Jongin-"

 

"-but I swear im not a bad boy. Drugs are gross and if I ever skipped my classes my mom would have a field day. She would take my phone and my sister's would tease me all day about being a -"

 

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo huffs and he instantly shuts up and turns to the shorter boy. "I know your not a bad boy." Kyungsoo laughs. "You don't look it, honestly."

 

Jongin blushes, "I was just trying to impress you."

 

Kyungsoo smiles, "You're cute. Let's hang out sometime." 

 

"I like your face," Jongin says with no control. 

 

"What?" Kyungsoo asks confused and Jongin wants to kiss him because he looks so cute with his eyebrows furrowed.

 

"Nothing!" Jongin smiles and Kyungsoo shrugs and waves a bye before he turns around and walks into the principles office.

 

Jongin watches him go and it takes a total of five seconds for it to process that Kim Kyungsoo just called him cute and he wants to hang out.

 

Jongin's to happy he doesn't realize he looked like to total fool dancing in front of people in the hallways. Well, good thing he knows how to dance.

 

 

~

 

 

"So your saying Kyungsoo called you cute? Are you sure this isn't one of your dreams, Jongin? or a figment of your imagintaion."

 

" you, Chanyeol. I'm not delusional, he called me cute and he wants to date me." Jongin smiles.

 

Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows. "Since when is 'hangin out' code for dating?"

 

"It's code for 'he wants the d' actually," Sehun buts in.

 

"Why are you here?" Chanyeol speaks.

 

"Why are your ears so big?" Tao fires back at him, defending his boyfriend.

 

Chanyeol pouts, "Your mean when Sehun's around, Tao."

 

Tao just shrugs and smiles.

 

"So have you seen him since this happened yesterday?" Sehun asks as they hang out at Jongin's locker in the morning before first period. 

 

"No," Jongin frowns. "What if he said that to just make me get away faster or something?"

 

"Mhm, I don't think so. From what my brother says, Kyungsoo thought you were cute. He was telling his brothers just how funny you were." Sehun laughs.

 

"Aw ," Jongin mentally stabs himself. "I wasn't trying to be funny."

 

"You have a brother?" Chanyeol asks confused. "How come I didn't know this?"

 

"Duh, Luhan. He's my step brother. Where have you been Chanyeol?" Sehun thumps his head.

 

"Yah you , I'm older than you. Show your elders some respect." Chanyeol thumps Sehun's head back.

 

"Stop idiots," Tao rolls his eyes.

 

"What do I do guys? Do I go up to Kyungsoo? Or do I wait?" Jongin asks.

 

Sehun thinks and then speaks, "I can ask Luhan to put in a good word for you?"

 

"You would do that, Sehun?" Sehun nods and Jongin tackles him with a hug. "I love you so much right now."

 

"Ew Jongin, quit being so gay." Chanyeol grimaces.

 

Tao pulls Sehun away, "Yeah, don't be gross with my boyfriend." He clings to Sehun's arm and glares at Jongin.

 

Jongin just smiles and gives a jealous Tao thumbs up.

 

"Wait, Tao and Sehun are dating?"

 

"Chanyeol you're a , really..."

 

"I was just kidding, Sehun, damn can't take a joke."

 

 

 

~

 

 

Jongin is eating lunch when with Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun when Luhan walks up to their table.

 

"So this is the Jongin that likes Kyungsoo?" Luhan looks at Jongin and then he nods. "Your good looking, but are you a jerk, ? Minseok will kill me if I bring you without interrogation."

 

"Minseok knows I like Kyungsoo?" Jongin squeaks.

 

Luhan snorts, "Baekhyun knows, Jongdae, Yifan, Yixing. And Kyungsoo may look dense but he's really ing not. He looks sweet and innocent but hell no."

 

"Don't scare him, Luhan. He's still a ." Sehun smirks.

 

Luhan's eyes widen, "You're a ?" He laughs, "Did puberty hit you late or something, man?"

 

"No," Jongin shrinks in his chair in embarrassment.

 

Chanyeol laughs and Luhan turns to him. Luhan notes he laughs like a retarted seal. "Oh, don't you like Baekhyun?"

 

Chanyeol jumps in his seat and shakes his head no.

 

Tao nods and says in chinese, "We need to help this tard too, ge. He thinks Baekhyun hates him when he's never even talked to him."

 

Chanyeol looks at Tao, "What is he telling you, hyung? Yah, Zitao, I'm your hyung! Stop being an like Sehun."

 

Luhan nods and laughs. He turns to Chanyeol with a smirk, "So, im guessing your a too?"

 

"Wha-what?"

 

"My suspicions are correct and no Tao didn't tell me this." He stands up, "Anyways, you sophomores-"

 

"I'm a junior!" Chanyeol and Tao yell at the same time.

 

"-come with me!" Luhan finishes his sentence.

 

"Where are we going?" Jongin asks confused.

 

Luhan smiles, "Well, I'm going to help you get Kyungsoo heart and his ." Then his eyes narrow all of a sudden. "I will ing kill you if you break his heart, Kim Jongin."

 

Jongin nods quickly.

 

Luhan smiles again (Jongin thinks he's bipolar) and then he's leading them to the other side of the cafeteria where Kyungsoo sits at a round table laughing with Yifan, Yixing and his brothers.

 

Jongin wants to attack Kyungsoo with kisses, but refrains. That would be bad and weird. Plus his brothers are there and that would look wrong.

 

"Han, what took you so long in the restroom. I missed you," Minseok pouts and Luhan swoons.

 

He takes the seat on Minseok's left. "Mhm, I missed you too baozi." He leans in and kisses Minseok on the lips before pulling away.

 

Yifan looks up at two awkward looking people, Tao and Sehun. "Hey, Taozi and Sehun." He smiles and turns to the two awkward people and see someone he's familiar with. "Hey Chanyeol," He smiles because Chanyeol is on the basketball team so he's an automatic friend. He turns to the other shorter, slightly darker boy, "Uh, hi...?"

 

"Jongin?" Both Yixing and Kyungsoo ask at the same time in question.

 

"Who's he?" Yifan asks says in chinese, the jealousy evident in his voice.

 

Yixing gives him one of his dimple smiles, "Don't be jealous, ge. He's just on the dance team with, Sehun and I."

 

Yifan rolls his eyes, "I'm not jealous."

 

Yixing smiles and attaches himself to Yifan's arm. "Okay, ge."

 

Kyungsoo smiles at the two and then turns to Jongin. "Hey, I didn't know you knew Sehun and Tao." Kyungsoo patted the seat next to him that was vacant. 

 

Jongin sat down and shoots an apologetic look at Chanyeol whe he seen he had to sit next to Baekhyun, well atleast Yifan is across of him.

 

"Yeah, Sehun's in the same grade as me."

 

"You're a sophomore?" Kyungsoo questioned and Jongin nods. "Makes sense, I didn't know we had a lot of mutual friends. I didn't even know you knew Luhan."

 

"Are you kidding, Jongin has been my friend for so long." Luhan lies with a smile. "He's very good at dancing, he's loyal and he's very good looking."

 

"Sounds like you like him," Baekhyun speaks up from taking a bite of his apple and Minseok glares with arms crossed.

 

"Ew no. I just think he's a very good friend and I totally think he should date-"

 

"This guys just asked me to send nudes! How ing annoying." Baekhyun growls as he stares at him phone. Next thing everyone knows he turns to Chanyeol. "Would you ask me to send nudes to you when we aren't even dating and I've barely started talking to you?"

 

Chanyeol's eyes widen, "Um, no?" And Luhan snickers because that's a ing lie and Chanyeol glares because Luhan is a jerk.

 

"Tell him to send you nudes and then post them on the school's website." Jongdae speaks with a devious smile.

 

Joonmyun instantly cuts in, "Please don't, just ing spread a rumor about him having a little or something." He lays his head on Jongdae's shoulder and continues scrolling through his phone.

 

"No, just tape the nudes on the desk's in every class room." Minseok adds another option.

 

"That'll be too much work," Luhan dismisses the idea and Jongin knows they really are thinking about embarrassing the poor guy.

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head, "Tape them on the front doors of the school and when everyone comes in they'll see."

 

"Isn't this too mean?" Yixing buts in.

 

Sehun rolls his eyes. "You're not new, hyung. Get with the program."

 

"Photoshop his to look like a !" Tao yells and everyone turns to him.

 

Baekhyun smirks and turns to Sehun, "I think I love your boyfriend. Can I have him?"

 

"No get lost you ," Sehun playfully hisses.

 

"Yah! Leave my brother alone you peice of !" Minseok shouts but his tone is playful. "Yixing, Yifan, control your son."

 

"He's our child?" Yifan forrows his eyebrows. "But last week it was Tao. Why are all the bad kids ours?"

 

"Because you look mean?" Sehun tries.

 

Yifan looks at him and turns to Yixing. "Control your child, Yixing."

 

"It takes two, ge-"

 

"I'm no one's child-"

 

"You can be Kyungsoo's and Jongin's child!" Chanyeol smirks as he says that. "How cute would that be, Sehun? You guys would be the cutest little family ever." Chanyeol pinches Sehun's cheek. And Sehun threatens to throw his fruit at Chanyeol's eye.

 

Jongin almost chokes.

 

"Oh, yeah!" Luhan joins in and then smiles. "I think you guys look like a lovely couple."

 

"Eat , dumbhan." Kyungsoo speaks (it's playful) and Jongin's and Chanyeol's eye's widen, but everyone looks unfazed.

 

There's so many sides of Kim Kyungsoo and Jongin wants to discover all of them. Mentally and physically.

 

 

~

 

 

Jongin's walking out of school when Luhan approachs him. He slings a hand over Jongin's shoulder and smiles.

 

"Listen, I put in a good word for you, now the real thing happens."

 

"What are you-"

 

Luhan suddenly turns serious. "We've now acomplished the first step into making Kyungsoo see you more than a friend. If I hadn't pushed the boundaries, you would have been friend zoned."

 

"Okay, thanks." Jongin smiles.

 

"We're not done. Even though Kyungsoo looks like a naive, cute boy, he's really not. He's a ert like his brothers and he likes to have control but yet gets of being controlled-"

 

"Um, I don't-"

 

"They look innocent and cute, but they're freaks. Honestly Minseok is probably the most person I've ever met-" Hmm, explains the public kink thing. Jongin always thought it was Luhan's doing. "-and Joonmyun,  gosh Jongdae says he's such a vixen. Openly pouncing on him-"

 

"Luhan, I dont want to hear-"

 

"And I just bet Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are worst because they're young-"

 

"Okay, thanks Luhan. I think I've heard enough." Jongin blushes and Luhan forgot this boy was a . How can he be a when he was so good looking? He's a dancer for god's sake! How has this boy not been laid yet?

 

"Anyways, as I was saying, they have this thing they do. I'm sure you've heard about it." Jongin nods so Luhan continues. "When you ask Kyungsoo on a date, they'll make something up and say they need to come along. They'll give you numerous of test, I can't control what they say or do, but I can help guide you. Well actually Jongdae and I will help, he wants in."

 

Jongin gives him a look and Luhan laughs.

 

"Jongdae isn't going to you over, I promise. He likes you and I like you, so we want you apart of our group."

 

Jongin takes in all the information and nods, "So, I have to basically take all four of them on a date?"

 

"Yes and no," Luhan speaks and Jongin gets confused. "Yes, pay attention to them. Answer there questions, make them see you're a great listener and respectful. But do not pay more attention to them then to Kyungsoo. They will note it and use it against you. 

Do not flirt with any of them. If they touch you in an way, change positions or carefully remove their arm or whatever without making it obvious. They will asking you very ing personal question and you're suppose to answer them no matter what.

They will order the most expensive thing on the menu and magically all forget their wallet, so you will pay. They'll see if you're a cheapskate this way. They'll ask you about your future. They'll try to convince you to ditch Kyungsoo. They're honestly just going to do whatever they can to see if your worthy." Luhan finishes.

 

"It's crazy," Jongin says as he proceses all the Do's and all the don't.

 

Luhan nods but then smiles, "It is, but it's worth it. I'm in love with Minseok and I hope after college we can settle down, get our jobs and start a family. I've already got his parent's approval and his brothers. After college, I'm putting a ring on that plump ."

 

Jongin smiles and then he panicks. "What if Kyungsoo's parents hate me?"

 

"I doubt it. But first lets try to get his brothers' approval before you meet his parents. One step at a time."

 

"Okay. I'm nervous, hyung."

 

"Don't be. Jongdae and I survived this, I'm sure you can too." Luhan pats his shoulder. "Now tomorrow, get some flowers, swing by his locker, confess to him and ask him out. Don't get nervous, he'll think your a wuss. Show him that your cute but your also y. And Jongin, dress nice, the way you present yourself shows how you really are."

 

"Okay, okay and got it." Jongin smiles. "Thanks Luhan."

 

Luhan laughs, "You have no idea what you've just got yourself into." They're walking when Luhan stops and turns to Jongin, "How about you go blonde? I bet Kyungsoo will go crazy over that."

 

Holy , what has Jongin gotten himself into.


A/N: I don't know when the next part will be up, but hopefully soon. Please comment, subscribe and upvote! I really hope you enjoyed my try for comedy. I , I know /runs away.