Chapter 6: Caught

Two Complete Different Worlds

Author’s point of view:

The students stared at the girls as the walked back to their table. The girls stared at the soaking wet Tiffany.

 

“Who did this to you?” Jessica yelled, causing Tiffany to flinch and everyone else too in the cafeteria. Tiffany didn’t answer.

 

“Someone grab me a towel,” ordered Taeyeon, Sunny handed her a towel, “Gwen-chahn-ah?” Taeyeon asked wiping Tiffany with the towel.

 

“Neh,” said Tiffany.

 

“Who did this to her?” Jessica yelled, asking everyone in the cafeteria, causing each and every one of them to flinch again.

 

Two girls walked into the cafeteria laughing and smiling. Not knowing or noticing what’s happening.

 

“Do you think she’ll stay away from Jay oppa after what we did to her?” asked girl 2.

 

“If pouring water on her doesn’t keep her away from oppa then we’ll cause more pain to her,” said girl 1, “Plus her ankle’s injured and we pushed her down, more pressure was added onto it, so it’ll be painful and caused her to not come to school tomorrow. There’s no way she can have him, he’s ours.”

 

Gasping was heard throughout the cafeteria everyone heard what they said because it was dead silent in there because of the fear of Jessica. Over hearing what they say as the walked by the girls. Jessica was lit like a fire, so was the girls.

 

“You two stop right there,” ordered Jessica.

 

“Ah annyeong unnies,” the two girls turn around and greeted the girls, not seeing Tiffany.

 

“So you guys did it, huh?” asked Sooyoung

 

“Unnies, what are you guys talking about?” asked girl 1.

 

“It was you two who did this to my dong-saeng?” yelled Taeyeon.

 

“Bwoh?” asked the girls.

 

Yoona pulled up Tiffany who was still sitting down to stand next to them. The two girls’ eyes widen.

 

“You guys didn’t pour water on Tiffany and push her down because of Jay?” asked Seohyun. The girls was shocked to hear what Sooyoung said, but tried to cover it up.

 

“Unnies you guys know that we wouldn’t ever do that. Why would we even do that for?” said the girls.

 

Hyoyeon scoffed, “Cut that innocent crap.”

 

“Aniyo we wouldn’t do that,” said the girls.

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and pushed her hairs back.

 

“You guys didn’t do that?” asked Sooyoung, walking up to them, “Do you think she’ll stay away from Jay oppa after what we did to her?”

 

“If pouring water on her doesn’t keep her away from oppa then we’ll cause more pain to her. Plus her ankle’s injured and we pushed her down, more pressure was added onto it, so it’ll be painful and caused her to not come to school tomorrow. There’s no way she can have him, he’s ours.” said Yuri, walking up to them.

 

The two girls were speechless, shock, and afraid.

 

“Apologize to Tiffany,” ordered Seohyun.

 

“We’re sorry Tiffany,” apologized the two girls.

 

“This better not happen again,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Oh don’t worry this won’t happen again,” said Jessica, glaring at the two girls.

 

“Okay you two can leave now,” said Hyoyeon, with that the two girls left and the girls turned back to Tiffany.

 

“Come on lets take you to the hospital to get that taken care of,” said Sooyoung.

 

“It’s okay, it’s just something small,” said Tiffany.

 

“No, no, come on,” said Taeyeon, as Yuri and Yoona supported Tiffany and they headed to the car.