Chapter 5: Being Nice?

Two Complete Different Worlds

 

-Bell Rings-

Lunchtime

Everyone rushed out but Tiffany.

 

“Come on Tiffany,” called Hyoyeon.

 

“You guys go ahead, I’ll be there in a bit,” said Tiffany, they girls nodded and left.

 

Tiffany slowly limped out of the class not noticing Jay hiding behind the wall.

 

“Kyung-hee? Who’s that?” wondered Tiffany. She was confused from earlier.

 

Jay quietly follows behind her, watching her. A young lady was watching from a far and smiled at the scene. She ran up to Jay and slowly followed him, smiling.

 

“What are you doing?” asked the girl. Jay filch in shock.

 

“Yah, are you crazy? Scaring oppa like that?” asked Jay.

 

“Why are you following her?” she whispered. Jay was about to answer her.

 

“Why are you so nosy?” asked Jay.

 

“Ya,” she called but couldn’t say it because Jay covered and hid behind the wall as Tiffany turned around.

 

The girl saw Jay staring at Tiffany then saw him observing her ankle, which was bandaged. They saw two girls came up to Tiffany some water in their hands, pushed her down really hard and pour the water onto her.

 

“Stay away from Jay oppa,” yelled girl 1.

 

“Don’t let what happen this morning ever happen again, or you’ll get it again,” said girl 2, “We already warned you this time.”

 

The two girls walked away leaving Tiffany behind crying on the floor, struggling to get up.

 

“Yah!” the girl yelled, smacked Jay in the back of his head, “Her ankle? You’re behind it, huh?”

 

Jay just rubbed his head not responding.

 

“Because of you, your stupid fan girls bullied her,” yelled the girl, smacked his head again and walked up to Tiffany leaving Jay following behind.

 

“Gwen-chahn-ah?” asked the girl.

 

“Neh, I’m fine,” said Tiffany trying to stand up, but failed.

 

“How are you fine when you can’t even get up yourself?” said Jay with no emotion.

 

Since what happen this morning and with the girls earlier, she was afraid of Jay.

 

“Annyeong, I’m Park Jiyeon, 16,” greeted the girl named Jiyeon, smiling, she extends her hand to Tiffany.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Hwang Tiffany, 17,” Tiffany introduces herself and gently shook hand with Jiyeon.

 

“This is my idiotic older brother Jay,” Jiyeon introduced Jay, “I’m sorry about his stupid actions,” she apologized.

 

Tiffany slowly got up and fell, but before she can fall back onto the floor Jay caught her by the waist. Tiffany quickly pushed Jay away.

 

“I’ll carry you,” said Jay.

 

“Ah-a-aniyo,” Tiffany replied quickly, backing up a bit. Jiyeon supported her by the arm incase she fell.

 

“Are you stupid? See what you did? You have a pretty girl here and you scared her,” Jiyeon mouthed, shaking her head in disappointment.

 

“Be quiet,” Jay hissed, quietly at Jiyeon. Jiyeon mimicked him. Jiyeon supported Tiffany to the cafeteria and walk away to her friends.

 

“I’ll carry you,” said Jay and grabbed Tiffany by the arm.

 

“Aniyo,” said Tiffany and pushed Jay’s hand away.

 

“Yah, I’m trying to be nice here and help you out,” said Jay in an irritated tone.

 

“Being nice? I don’t need you to be nice or to help me out,” Tiffany mimicked the tone of his voice.

 

“I’m not playing around,” Jay said in the same tone.

 

“I’m not playing around too,” Tiffany mimicked again.

 

“I’m serious,” said Jay.

 

“I’m serious too,” said Tiffany.

 

“YAH!” Jay yelled frustrated.

 

“YAH!” Tiffany yelled.

 

Jay grabbed Tiffany’s arm. They argue, pushed and pulled each other. Jay pulled Tiffany and Tiffany pulled back, Jay let go and Tiffany fell on the ground, which putted pressure on her ankle. Jay looked down in shock and saw tears forming in Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“Gwen-chahn-ah?” asked Jay worried and guilty, squatting down to her level.

 

“Gwen-chahn-ah? Do I look okay?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Mi-an-hae,” apologized Jay.

 

“Leave me alone,” Tiffany retorted back coldly.

 

Jay carried her, Tiffany was going to fight back, but Jay stopped her.

 

"Just stop and let me carry you," said Jay. Tiffany gave up and let him carry her.

 

“Why are you so stubborn,” Jay asked frustrated while carrying her.

 

“Me, stubborn? Have you seen yourself?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Let me go,” said Tiffany.

 

Jay carried her to the table his friends were sitting at and seated her.

 

“Unnie,” I heard Jiyeon called behind Jay. She rushed up to me.

 

“Gwen-chahn-ah?” She asked.

 

“Neh,” I replied.

 

“Yah are you stupid?” asked Jiyeon and smacked Jay in the head.

 

“I’m your oppa, you shouldn’t be hitting me,” said Jay.

 

“Why did you do that? I leave you for 1 minute and this happens?” Jiyeon lectured Jay.

 

I looked around and spotted unnies staring right at us. I got up and walked towards them.

 

“Who says you can leave?” asked Jay pulling my hand back, stopping me from leaving.

 

“Who are you to tell me what to do?” I retorted, pulling back my hand.

 

He pulled my hand back and I pulled it back trying to shake his hands off.

 

“Tiffany,” I heard Yuri called. I turned around seeing the girls.

 

“I’m sorry, but can you let her go,” Jessica said coldly to Jay, but he didn’t let go.

 

“She’s staying here with me,” said Jay.

 

“No she’s not,” said Taeyeon and pulled me behind her which cause Jay to let go and walked away with the rest of the girls.