chapter 5

what?!?!?!?! where?!?!?!?!

"Oh......its beacause.....last time, when he was still a little kid, he fell in love with a girl. She's beautiful, kind and smart. At the last year of elementary school, he......"

Mark's p.o.v

I was at my room processing in my mind, why is that girl doing here?? Why mom havent told this to me before?

flashback:

I was left in the party alone, I drank a couple of shots and got drunk. I rode the subway home since driving when im drunk is really dangerous, yes im a jerk, but I still dont wanna die! 

When I arrived home, mom told me that minkyung is go I ng to saty here for a few years since her parents are going to a business trip for a few years. I didnt care and immediately went to sleep.

back to reality (?): 

Why didnt I pay attention to what mom said last night??? I should've went to bambam's housr before she went here. Urghhh...I totally Regret this....I was thirsty aand went to get a glass of water. When I passed minkyung's room, I heard shinyeing talking to her "fell in love wuth a girl. She's beautiful, kind and smart. At the last year of elemantary school, on white day, he gave her a stalk of rose and a box of chocolate. He would practice in front of the mirror every ninight for that da-"

I cant listen to this anymore. So, I dashed into the room and said to shinyeong "I need a plate of fried rice and a glass of water". She immediately stood up and went to the kitchen to get the things I asked her to get. I saw minkyung pretending to be busy unpacking her clothes. 

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE BOTHERING OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINES."

 When u was about to leave the room, she suddenly said,"I wasnt minding other people's business,  I was just curious."I ignored and left the room. I went to my room and saw a plate of fried rice and a glass of water on the table. I ate it quickly and went to the park nearby since I dont really want to see anybody I know right now.

At the park, a lot of people were dating and it made me really sick. So I went to the playround. I sat on one of the swings. I saw a girl and 5 boys playing together. It reminds me of my childhood, got7, before meeting bambam and yugyeom , and....... her....... playing together. Remembering it made me smile.

"I havent seen that smile on your face for a while" I heard a familiar voice beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry I havent been updating.... my school's test week just passed.... and im freeeeeeeeee...... but the next exam is in 3 weeks ㅠ^ㅠ ....