chapter 3

what?!?!?!?! where?!?!?!?!

Minkyung p.o.v

At the party, I suddenly heard my phone rang and picked it up. It turns it to be mom.

" dear , could you please come home??? Me and your dad have something to talk to you about....."

"Oh...you can say it to me right now"

" hummmm.....okay... me and your dad are going to a bussines trip for a few years. Im leaving you to my live with my friend. And her son is going to the same school as you. I think his name is mok?? Murk??? Mark.... yes its mark... mark tuan..."

" what??? You cant make decisions without me agreeing to them!!!"

" yes I can , im your mother......besides this could be a good opportunity for you both.....you know what I mean...."

"WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? MOM, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!"

She immediately hung up. I hate it when she does that. I bid goodbye to shimin and told her that I've got some family problems . She understood and I left.....I took the subway... everyone was looking at me and I didnt care at all. All I cared about is how the hell im going to survive these few years with him. 

Half way through the ride, I got a text from mom saying that all my belongings was already at mark's house. And she gave me the address of the house. It was only a few blocks away from my house. 

So I asked her, why not just live at our house?? With the maids and butlers???? And she told me that she gave them a break for these few years since most of them had been working with my parents even before I was born.... so I'll just accept the fact that I'm going to die these few years of hell.

Last but not least, she told me that our mansion is already locked up so I couldnt go inside.... my next stop is either shimin's house , mark's house *ewww no...* , or a random hotel....

I've decided to to go back to JB oppa's house and later, I'm following shinmin to her house.

When I arrived at JB oppa's house, everyone was gone except got7 and shimin. And most of them are already drunk except for shimin, bambam and mark. Bambam and shimin are sleeping soundly at tge couch. I'm not going to wake bambam up cuz I know he will attack me like the last time. So I woke shimin up and told her that I'll be sleeping over at her house. 

When we're about to leave , we heard a voice from behind us ," hey!!! Are you guys going to leave me with these drunken sleeping guys????" Mark said.

" just drive yourself home!!^^ we'll be leaving!!^^ " shimin said.

We went back to shimin's house 

-the next morning-

*okay......so I've past through one night....and I'm going to survive the rest....well I hope so.... I better get going.... wait , why can't I stay here until my parents came back??? Oh yeah.... all my stuff are at his house and I told mom that I'll be sleeping over here for only one night.....urghhhhh*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for another lammmo chappie....please forgive me..... ㅠ^ㅠ