chapter 4

what?!?!?!?! where?!?!?!?!

Minkyung p.o.v

I went to the address my mom gave me. Not long,  I arrived there and immediately saw this huge mansion, not really different from mine. I went inside the mansion and I'm immediately greeted by numerous chefs, maids, butlers and drivers. One of the maids brought me to the living room and saw the lady who was talking to my mom the other day.

" 안녕하세요,  빅민경입니다!!!^^ (anyeong haseyo, park minkyung imnida = hello, my name is park minkyung)"

"Oh...yes.... nice to meet you. You can either call me mrs. Tuan or auntie....would you like anything to eat / drink????"

"Oh.. no thanks"

" okay... I'll just ask mark to give you a tour around the house.... I believe you go to the same school as you, yes????"

"Oh, yes"

At that moment, mark came down and immediately asked his mom, "why is she doing here, mom???" 

" oh, she's going to stay here for a few years, her parents are going to a bussines trip out of korea...."

" oh...okay"

Its weird how he's easily agreeing to this.....

"Son, please give this lady a tour around the house....."

" shireo!!!! (Dont wanna).....just ask one of the maids"

"Well okay...."

He's even rude to his mom!!!! Somebody have to teach this kid some manners.

One of the oldest maids came to me with a warm smile on her face and bowed to me. I immediately bowed back out of politeness.

"Hello, my name is shinyeong, bang shin yeong....I'm the head of all the maids...."

"Oh...ne, annyeing haseyo......"

Shin yeong started touring me around the house..... there's an indoor swimming pool, and outdoor swimming pool, a huge library, numerous rooms, a garden that looks like a fantasy forest, jacuzzi, and whole lot more cool and awesome stuff....  

When shinyeong brought me to my room, I loved it already, it looks exactly as my room back in my place. 

" ms. Minkyung, your room is right across young master's room..... olease dont go into his room, he dislikes it if anyone goes into his room...."

"Oh...okay... "

When sinyeong was about to leave,I asked her something that made her froze...

" uhmmmm..... shinyeong ssi, why mark hates some people??? And why he likes to break girls' hearts???"

"Oh...its beacause........"

 

To be continued.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for making this 'to be continued'

Btw happy bday to y and wild jackson!!!^^ 🎂🎂🌰🍄