Ji Yong

Just the way you are (one shot)

 

When I met her by the hallway that day, I said to myself ‘she’s the one’. Once I read this quote that I didn’t understand, ‘Wish is only just a wish till it comes true, dreams is only just dreams till I mt you’, I smiled at how much I understood that quote when I met that beautiful girl. Though it cost my expensive Luis Vitton eye glasses, it was worth it. I searched for her and even asked my resources to know what’s her name and where she lives. Could it be possible to fall in love with just a glimpse of an eye? I’m pretty sure it could happen, because this mysterious goddess that appeared in front of me made my heart race the world in just matters of seconds. 

Then I discovered everything about her, where she lives, where her parents are, how old she is, and also where she works. At some point it didn’t matter to me because maybe god sent me to save her from misery, to save her from those filthy clubs. So then I continue to pursue her though she didn’t tell me anything about her job, I understand why. Then when she accepted me to be her other half, I felt like I fall more in love with her, the way her hair shines and the way she smiles, I knew she was the one. 

Then finally she confessed about her job as a dancer in clubs, but it didn’t matter to me anymore because I could change that but she was stubborn to leave the job, because she doesn’t want to accept money from me unless it was earned. So instead I paid the club to limit my Dara, she can dance all she want but it’s until there, no more no less. We continued our relationship until I graduated in Business while Dara in theatre arts, we were both happily living in our apartment for five year but I want to make sure she’ll be the queen of my heart. I asked for hand after graduating, she gladly accepted and she promised that she’ll quit her job after we’re married and I was happy. 

But one night I overhear her talking to her fellow dancers about pleasure, I was going to surprise her after coming back from Busan. I dyed my hair and changed to a better man, if my soon to be wife is a goddess it only fair to have a god as your husband. I admit I was not the most handsome in types of man, nor was a I built nicely with six packs but I changed slowly for Dara when we started dating, but Dara never noticed because she always said she loved me just the way I am. But I was regretful to know that my Dara was unsatisfied because I was too shy to lay a hand on her, so I planned to make love with her the same night. I played as the G-dragon I once wanted to be in my high school year, but much more handsome. Though it was very unappealing to table your own fiance, but I was happy that she didn’t remove her engagement ring. I was more happy when she turned me down, it only proved that she never took costumers to bed when we started dating…. 

Then when I revealed myself to her, I saw the sweet smile of lust she’d been keeping from me, I felt my lust also. Then that night was full of fireworks and happiness with my fiance, those were no words to describe the feeling to have such beautiful lady next to me the next morning. She was no where near in the word imperfect, she was just the girl I’ve been dreaming of, the girl I’ve lust over for those five years. She’s my first love, first kiss, first girlfriend, first , my first in everything. I want to grow old with her because she was the girl that was designed to be with me and I love her.