Just the way you are

Just the way you are (one shot)

 

I’ve dated him for 5 years, it was funny how a girl like me with fall for a guy like him. I, Dara Park, have always been the iest in the clubs, the target of all men. What can I say I was born beautiful and intelligent though that was shadowed my beauty, there’s not a day that I won’t wear those skirts or short shorts that curved my . They call me the ‘dear ’, but I enjoyed it because my definition of is ‘too y for your taste’. And if speaking of beauty, they call me ‘greek goddess’ because of the magnificent magic that the make ups create on my naturally beautiful face. By day I study my off in Seoul University, but by night I study my prey as a dancer in club trying to lure as much men as possible. Then I met Kwon Ji Yong, a nerd in school. He wears suspenders with those ankle jeans I see in some Michael Jackson videos, he was far from my world but that world of his collided with mine. At first I found him very unattractive, those very ugly round thick glasses makes me puke but I never knew those glasses were the way to my soul mate.

I’m late!” I heard a crack of some fort of object I stepped on.

“Oh no!” I turned and saw a guy who was kneeling down, I realized I’ve stepped on his glasses.

“Mianhe!” I picked it up.

“It’s alr-” his eyes sparkled like a thousand of stars.

“hi!” he exclaimed, I chuckled at his cuteness.

“Hi.I’m sorry but I’m late. Here some cash to repair your glasses.” I took a handful of cash and handed it to him before running to my class.

Then after school I saw him standing by the gate of the school, he stopped me to have a slight talk. I felt a slight of uneasy because he was such a nice boy and I know I am a bad influence but it didn’t matter to him. He would always follow me around but I didn’t mind because he treated me like a normal girl, for the first time there’s a guy who didn’t treat me as a ‘one night stand stuff toy’. He treated me like a princess in a castle, being swift off of her feet. I slowly fell for this guy who likes making music, singing, eating when he’s bored, his honesty about everything and his innocence. And soon as I realized I love him, he asked me to be a part of his life as his girlfriend. At first I felt like I was the most luckiest girl to have such an amazing honest boyfriend, however was he lucky to have me? A girl who works in a bar, who would sleep with guys for the sake of money? 

“Ji Yong, I’m not the girl you think I am…” I said.

“I know. You work in a bar as a dancer...but it doesn’t matter because to me your an angel who can be as smart as Einstein and funny as a lonely comedian in a downhill comedy bar.” he kissed me by the cheek. I haven’t realized that I was crying, the first guy who didn’t assault me after knowing I’m a paid girl.

“But how?” I said softly. Of course, he’s Kwon Ji Yong the heir of the Kwon company. Because of his wealth, he found out where I live and my name.

Then we decided that it was time to take a higher step, Ji Yong got an apartment near our school and we lived together. The years passed and we finally graduated, we were on our fifth year when I realized something.

“Dara? Have you slept with your boyfriend yet?” one of my fellow dancers asked, after dating Ji Yong my dancer friends noticed the change in me, the sensitivity I had between costumers and the joy I have on my face but they knew what type of guy Ji Yong was, so they wondered if he satisfied me in pleasure.

“No...he’s too shy.” I shrugged.

“Bwoh? Aishh….he already proposed yet he hasn’t made a move in bed?” I stared at the diamond ring that rest on my right ring finger, after we graduated few months ago he proposed and of course I said yes.

“We’ll get there soon...but I do miss the pleasure.” I said shyly, they all laughed at my reaction.

 The same night, I noticed that Ji Yong didn’t call nor texted. I was worried because he wasn’t like this before, but maybe he was busy with the whole heir thing in his company. When I got on stage, I noticed a new comer in the club. A blonde handsome young man with familiar brown eyes, his attire was very eye catching I can’t help but stare. As soon as my performance was finished, he requested a table with me but I felt somehow comfortable with this young man.

“What’s your name jagiya?” I sat distantly as a promise to Ji Yong
that I won’t interact intensely.

“G-dragon.” he spoke through my ear seductively.

“y…”  I bit my lip. 

“I see your engaged.” he looked at my ring, I tried to hide it but it was too late. Mostly my costumers don’t pay attention to anything but my face and body, I just smiled at him and tried to shift attention to me.

“Why are you here? Tired of work? Need a time out? Maybe I can give you want you need?” I ran my finger swiftly across chin.

“Actually just need someone to talk to, can I bring you...to a much more quiet place?” he offered, I bit my lip because I always declined but he pers because they’re all e but this guy...he’s the perfect guy I dreamed before but only Ji Yong carries my heart.

“Mainhe… I don’t take it to the next level.” I was about to leave but he pulled me by his side.

“I payed you the whole night.” he said, I sighed and went along with him. What am I doing? I’m going to get married in two weeks, can’t I get over this night without problems? We ended up in a expensive hotel, he rented a very amazingly sweet suite. 

“Let’s get this over with.” I took off my clothes like what I used to do 5 years ago,  this hasn’t happen to me after I dated Ji Yong because oddly my manger warns people I’m off limits but tonight I’m with this guy.

“Ani...I just need someone to talk to.” he sat down by the window.

“Ok?” I wore my leather jacket back.

“My fiance and I are getting married in two weeks… I’ve dated her for 5 years but yet I didn’t make a move in our life even though we live in the same house.” I chuckled at how familiar it sounded to me.

“But tonight I want to satisfy her.” he whispered to my ears, it sent chills in my spine.

“but don’t you think you’re making a huge mistake for bringing a girl like me in a hotel while you’re engage?” I asked, he snickered a bit before taking something from his pocket. It was a pair of thick round eye glasses my fiance wears.

“Ssantokki...I can’t believe you don’t recognized me!” suddenly my fiance appeared in front of me, the same smile crept on his face. The it hit me, the name ‘G-dragon’ was made by Ji Yong in his early years in high school when he used to be in a band.

“Ji Yong?!” I squealed.

“Neh...Anyways for tonight, I’m G-dragon, you’re dream boy.” he took off his glasses and once again became the hot killer of all female. He began to kiss me softly by the lips, he was still the soft gentleman Ji Yong, but all of a sudden he started kissing me fiercely while his hands roam around my waist. It came to a point where it reached my chest and he removed my ped jacket, I moaned in pleasure as he bit my lip. And the rest was history for the both of us, the love we made that night was amazing. I felt a wave of guilt when I realized that I was not a yet he was, but I knew that when you pleasure each other out of love rather just for the sake of your own pleasure is different.

The day after that was the funniest day of my life, he was so shy that he blushed every time I talked about it. And right at the time we both woke up, I turned to him with the biggest smile I had since I met.

“I love you Ji Yong, just the way you are.” I said before planting a kiss on his lips.

He smiled at my comment, that day was a remarkable day for me and my now husband, Kwon Ji Yong. I quit my work as a dancer and became a mother of two kids, Ji Yong was still the nerd I love but more handsome with the blonde hair. This is how my life turned out, it turned perfectly. Ji Yong and I were happy just the way we are.