We whant her

There is more then you think

I looked at Luhan that took a seat next to my little sister Karma. My dad asked me in the hallway if he whas my boyfriend. I laughed and pointed at Luhan "nah, not my type dad!" Luhan looked at me and smiled "we shall see" My dad laughed and walked into the livingroom "well i like this boy" I sighed and hoped luhan will leave fast.

My mom whas cooking diner and looked at us some times "luhan, will you stay for diner?" I grabbed Luhan his jacket and gave it to him "mom he will not stay her to eat with us" My dad walked to my mom and kissed her cheek "well luhan can say it him self right?" Luhan laughed but before he could say some thing i moved him outside.

I looked sad at him "don't get me wrong, i really like you but please don't stay her for diner" He brushed against my cheek with his palm "it's oke christine, i will go home need to hunt some deers" I hit his arm "yah, Luhan that's not nice let those animals alive will you!" He laughed and walked towards the forest behind my house "I'm joking little white mouse, dream about me tonight" He took a sprint and jumped into the air to change to his wolf form.

I smiled and looked at the forest for a while. Karma walked to me and backhuged me "Christine, will you play with me?" i nodded and hold her hand in mine "Well come one then" She smiled.

After diner, and my dad long talks about his work i exused myself to go upstairs to my room where there is some peace.

I didn't took long before i fell asleep.

I smiled, James stood there with his back towards me. I back huged him "suprise!" He turned around, his eyes where blood colered red. I took a step back "James, it's me christine" He smirked, didn't pay attion in waht i told him. He grabed me by my neck. A loud voice made James face pale, like he whas sick or some thing like that.

The voice came closer "James we whant her alive, your moron!" James put me back on the ground. The voice came from a man covered fully in black "christine, well you look pretty" I looked at him hoping he will tell who he whas. He grabed a of my hair and smell at it, I looked at the man that still whas smelling my hari "euh, i showered yesterday does it stinks?" He laughed and looked at James "well i don't think so, James her could smell you from a distance and he likes the smell so no problem girl"

A sudden burn inside my body puts me down on my knees. The man and James smiled, the man commended "James, please hold her tight, they will come now"

I looked at James, and know i now this isn't a dream this is happening now.

Anger took my body over and i pushed James aside and groweld loudly "James let me go, now!" His eyes where big, he whas suprised. The man looked at me "christine, don't be that mad we are the same you belong with us"

A big wolf pushed the man at a tree. And a white wolf took place next to me, he showed his teeth to James. James laughed and talked to the withe wolf "what do you think, that you can love her!" The with wolf didn't respons. The pack from Suho stood behind me looking at the pack from James.

My enegry left my body, and i saw the ground came closer. Everthing whas black, the last ting a heard whas  whas "she belongs to us"