Whe are ready!, don't underestimate us ~James wolf pack~

There is more then you think

I saw the white wolf taking Christine with him, and i know there plan. Christine will be escorted by tthe white wolf. I smirked.

Suho slapped me in the face "i know what you whant, but Christine will never be yours!" i smiled and bowed towards him "i can get what i whan't, trust me"

I turned him my back and walked away "Well i'm going now, thanks for the invite we will see each other very soon" I laughed

Outside the building i changed back to my wolf form and started to run. I know my friends can hear me  "Some white wolf brings Christine home"

Howling wolfs from the forest by the mountains, they are calling him. They whan't to have Christine.

Not only becuase she is pretty, but she is wolf only she don't now it yet. Her father whas our first leader from the pack, he dated the mother of Christine and after a year Christine whas born. Because he made a child with a human he needed to leave the pack and can never come back. Christine don't know who her father is and her mother can't speak about it. We as pack whant her because she will trasnform to her wolf one day soon. And if that happen we need to be sure she will join our pack, not the pack from the jerk Suho.

I growled and i heard my friend reaching near me "Yah, James wait for me!" A brown-black wolf runs next to me, his tongue out of his mouth. "yeesh, Drake hold your tongue in your mouth" He bite towards my hip but i whas to fast.

When we reached the meeting point, all the wolfs of or pack where togheter. From all sides of the palce came voices

"we need to get her!"

"Who is the white wolf?"

"We need  to fight"

"yes!"

i shiverd and look at my leader he nodded and took place in the middle of the spot "We will get her, even if we need to fight they don't need to underestimate us"

We howled. Full of pain, anger and yes victory. We will win!