Uncontrollable Tears

My Seatmate

TAO's POV

A pretty girl ran up to us. All I could see was she was wearing this.. (picture below, only the dress) 

tumblr_inline_n4qbiwhppm1r13lr4.jpg (225×225)

That is when it finally clicked. This was Bang Soo Jin. How did I not see that? Did I really call her pretty?

Okay, here is the deal with Soo Jin, everyone at school thought she was a brat! EVERYONE!!! 

Why, she was always dressed up in the best clothes ever, walking around with new brand name bags, always yelling and cursing, and never to let anything go. I know we shouldn't just judge her by looking at her appearance.. But it is just the way she acts around us, it gives out the aura of a spoiled brat.

Anyways, Soo Jin ran towards Chen and hugged him. SHE. HUGGED. HIM. IN. THAT. DRESS.

WOW. She was acting nice.. for once in her life...

"Chen, thank you so much! All those tutoring sessions helped me! Thank you. I owe you!"

She then kissed him on the cheek and gave him another hug. This time, Chen held onto her and didn't let go. He started crying and that was when I shoved both of them into my car. 

SOO JIN'S POV 

"Chen, LET ME GO! WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?"

He just continued crying. Eww, he was hugging me so tightly. It was gross. No one. NO ONE was allowed to touch me. Only my brothers. 

"Chen get off of me!" I tried to shove him away but he was still hugging me. >.<

"CHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

Guess what I did next. HEHE. I did it out of self defense okay. I had too.. I kicked him in the crotch.

"Gosh Chen, falling on me during class wasn't enough? Now you even have to hug me so tightly? What is wrong with you?"

I was so angry, I just opened the door and stormed away. 

TAO's POV

Once I saw her kick him in the crotch. I was shocked. She was nice just a few minutes ago. Wow. She changes so quickly. Holy crap.

"Chen, are you okay? Chen? Chen?"

He just continued crying while clutching his crotch.

"Crap. Chen, I'm going to bring you back to my dorm."

I drove him to mine and my other friend's dorm and brought him in. Laying him on the couch as I went to go grab an ice pack. He took it but he was still crying. He wasn't bawling, he just had tears rolling down his face. This was the first time I had ever seen him like this. He was always so cool and calm, but this side of him worried me. 

"Chen, do you want to talk about?"

"I'll try my best..."

"Okay, answer this first. Why did you let so many tears fall down today? What is the real reason?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh. I feel like this story is going down the drain.. but i'll try my best to complete it. 

Enjoy reading. 

Well, I decided to upload a chapter today to reward myself for accomplishing something. 

I'm going to take down the poll now since I already got my character. Thanks for voting guys!