Response

My Seatmate

AUTHOR's POV

*Buzzzzz Buzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzzz*

Mhmmmm.

*Hand searches around for phone, eyes still closed shut*

*Buzzzzz Buzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzzz*

Chen finally found his phone and unlocked it, but only to close his eyes again due to the brightness from his phone. He opened them again and checked why his phone was buzzing. He saw that he got a text message from Soo Jin.

CHEN's POV

WAIT, my eyes are wide opened as I see a message from Soo Jin. I am too scared to open it though, what if I got rejected and she doesn't want to have dinner with me? What will I do?????

I built up the courage and I opened the message

To Chen:

                Hi Chen! It is has been a while since I have heard from you! Have you been well? You don't need to treat me to dinner! But I will be glad to come! What time is it?

From: Soo Jin

Once I finished reading that message, I jumped with joy! I can't believe that she said yes!! She will come. OMG. Now I can't screw up the confession. Oh wait... I should probably message her back first.

To: Soo Jin

                It has been a long time. I have been doing well. Hopefully you have been well too. On Saturday, I'll come pick you up around 6:30! The place we are going to is a formal place. I will see you Saturday!

From: Chen

SOO JIN's POV

Wow, it was very unexpected to get a text from Chen out of nowhere! But free dinner, why would I pass that up. I guess it is nice that I will get to see Chen again. After school has been over, I have been so bored cause I feel like I already did everything once. At least I have plans on Saturday. WAIT, he said that it was a formal restaurant... well looks like I will have to go shopping for a new dress.

I tried on so many dresses, but I found the one I liked the best.

After shopping, I was even more excited for the dinner. But it also got me thinking. Is this a date? OR Is it just a dinner with a friend?

For me, I wish it was a date. HEHE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter... ENJOY~ 

Sorry that I always take so long to update.. I will try and update more frequently.. Sorry!!