Realization

My Seatmate

Sorry guys, since it has been so long since I last wrote, I lost track of which day it was... so let's just assume the next day is Monday. :P SORRY                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEN's POV

Wow, the first time I admit I like Soo Jin is to my ex. I am such an . But now that the truth is out there, do I want to confess and make her my girlfriend? But will she even like me? A girl like her can't possibly like me. I am not her type.

*looks in the mirror*

I mean look at me.. I am short.. I look like a dinosaur. Why would someone that looks like a freaking goddess like me? Goddesses go for gods. Princesses go with princes. Soo Jin does not go with me.

Tomorrow is Monday and I still haven't finished all my homework. Ughhhh. Taking care of Soo Jin takes up waaay too much of MY time. Wait, why am I complaining? I like her, I should be thankful that I get to spend some time with her. I mean she was alone in my house. Ewww, I sound like a creeper.

Last week of school! Yes! Finally! A week left until freedom. Except, no time to celebrate because need to be studying! I bet you that all the teachers got together and planned it this way to make us all suffer. As soon as I entered the classroom I saw her. Bang Soo Jin, looking perfect as ever.

I sat down and was trying to gain enough confidence to talk to her. By the time I wanted to talk, the teacher told us to quiet down. During the whole lesson, I couldn't pay attention to the teacher because I was too busy coming up with a plan to talk to Soo Jin. It wasn't so hard to talk to her before.. I mean I would pass notes and she would respond. But I didn't even have the courage to pass notes anymore.

Lunch time came and I still haven't talked to her. What happened to me? I wasn't like this. I was NEVER like this. But how come this one girl can make me become someone foreign?

SOO JIN's POV

Today has been a weird day.. Chen is acting all weird. He use to talk to me in class, well pass notes to me. But today it seemed like he was avoiding me. Does he hate me? What did I do wrong? Is it cause of Eun Ji? Should I start the conversation first? But what do we talk about? UGHHHHHHHHH boys are confusing! *pouts*

MR.JUNG!!! I want to go home.

"Yes, Agasshi."

I feel like there is something wrong with me.. The whole car ride there I was looking out the window and observed the scenery. I would usually be on my phone and today I found some amazing views!

Right when I got home, I went to my room and locked the door. I ran to my bed and jumped on it and landed on my stomach while spreading out my body (if you know what I mean). Apparently, I fell asleep and my brother ended up waking me up for dinner.

CHEN's POV

I wondered what happened after lunch, I came back and she wasn't there anymore. This girl is weird... and needs to stop coming into my mind >.<

*pouts*

tumblr_inline_n8cv0eDhkm1r13lr4.jpg (300×200)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry for not updating in over a month.. Truthfully, I have been swamped with school since it was the last month. 

Anyways, I will try my best to continue to write this and maybe update another chapter today... 

Enjoy, please comment!

Sorry it is so short :(