3

LOVE under DISGUISE

"If I were to stay with that idiot for another second, I would die in suffocation"Jimin complained to Jiwoo."Look at the bright side, atleast he......"Jiwoo couldn't find any good points in him to compliment."You can't even say any good about him, still want me to look the bright side?"Then there was two people standing infront of them.

"C-C-Can we s-shar-red ta-able?"After glancing at Jinho, Jaehwa decided to speak up since there was no way Jinho would put down his pride to ask humbly."I see no reason to not allow you guys to share table with us"Jiwoo elbowed Jimin to signal her to be nice to them."Isn't it nice to see the cafeteria crowded with people?"Jiwoo started a  conversation but the three of them gave her a cold shoulder.

"Yah! I feel very suffocated because of you guys, I just don't get it. Is it that hard to nice to each other?"The three of them were shocked by Jiwoo's sudden action."Jiwoo yah, it's just that we need time to know each other better"Jimin tried to comfort her."That's right, we're still very uncomfortable with one another. That's why we're hostile with one another"Jinho assured her but it seems like Jiwoo still have doubts with their words.

"Then me introduced myself first, I'm Park Jimin"Jimin said it half-hearted and shook hands with them.After resolving the problems within themselves, they started with a small conversation but it looks like they started to know each other better. This was the real start of their adventures