2

LOVE under DISGUISE

The boys' room

"Hyung, you should have say something when that girl tried to insult us!"Jr- oops I meant Jinho couldn't suppress his anger anymore already."It's not that I don't want to say anything but I had to get into my role"Jaehwa explained."What role is so important that you couldn't even defend for yourself when you got insulted by others?"

"Then you tell me how should I talk like I've disfluency"Jaehwa retorted Jinho's question which led him to speechless."If you want to get back at her, there's plenty of opportunities. But right now we need to rest to prepare for school tomorrow, don't even try to get involved with her. This is to prevent our disguise getting uncovered."Jaehwa sort-of assured Jinho so he wouldn't caused their covered to be blown up.

The girls' room

When both of them went back to their rooms, they literally threw themselves on bed.

"Although I'm always acting as a mean girl but this time, it's difficult and weird at the same time"Jimin sighed."Atleast you got to let out all the frustration when acting out but I had to act like a nice person, acting bad is easier than acting nice"Jiwoo was getting pressure out of nowhere.

"Atleast we get to enjoy the time without keep asking us to go on diet, practice and many more."Jimin was quite satisfied the arrangement gave to her."That's quite true, we need to take a break after all the unpacking work we've done." Then they fell asleep very fast.

The very next day, they went to their classes respectively but....

"From now on you guys will be seatmates and there is no changing to your seats, any objections are not taken"

"WHAT!"