Meeting the Gumiho

My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho (My Version)

As Park Ha Joon was going out of the action school, he decided to walk home instead, because his grandpa's house was closer to the school. Ha Joon was pretty much a trouble maker, Ha Joon bumps into so much trouble when it comes to his grandpa. He went home and packed his clothes in his backpack, he packed notebooks, pens, pencils, erasers, and many other things he needed. Ha Joon took off by jumping out the window and used the vines to climb up the window and closing it. 

Ha Joon went back to the action school with his friends: FX, EXO, and SNSD

''Where were you?'' Luna asked. ''I was at my house packing my clothes,'' Ha Joon said. ''I was packing up too,'' Krystal replies, ''remember our challenge about all of us sleeping here?'' ''Oh yeah, we made a bet about that,'' Yoona said. ''I thought that will be so much fun!'' Jessica said. ''We can go to my grandpa's salon, I can take my motorcycle there and all of you and drive a car,'' Ha Joon replies, ''meet you there!'' 

Salon

Ha Joon reads the movie he plays in, he was the role of an assassin. ''Ha Joon,'' D.O replies, ''are the charges free, because this is your grandpa's place.'' ''Yeah, if we're caught by your grandpa, you're dead for sure,'' Victoria said. Ha Joon lefted his salon chair, his grandpa caught him and asked him many questions about Ha Joon and his friends being at his salon. When Ha Joon's grandpa letted him go, Ha Joon made a run for his motorcycle and for a salon. 

Fast forward...

Ha Joon ran into the forest, he heard a girl calling for help, ''Help, help!'' she shouted. But, the man kicked her in the stomach to knock her out. She knocked out, and Ha Joon used a rock to knock the guy out. He untied the girl and wrapped her with his blanket. He lifted her in his arms and went back to the action school. Ha Joon used his jacket to cover her head and face. 

''Ha Joon,'' Amber replies, ''where were you?'' ''I was in the forest, I've found a girl,'' Ha Joon replies, ''she fell asleep on the walk.'' Everyone prepared a sleeping bag for the girl, Ha Joon setted her carefully on the sleeping bag. The girls grabbed a bowl of warm water and a towel to wash her head. ''I think we should go to a hospital,'' Jessica said. ''Yeah, but we can't walk there,'' Krystal said. ''Car,'' Suho said. ''I call shotgun!'' Kris shouted. 

Hospital

''She has anemia,'' the doctor replies, ''be sure she haves rest,'' She woked up, ''Where am I?'' she asks. ''You're in the hospital,'' Lu Han said. ''We can take you to school,'' Yuri said. ''School?'' she asks. 

School

Again, she fell asleep, they introduced each other in the car. Everyone went to sleep and the next morning, Su Jung was better. But, Apink casme to see Ha Joon. ''Back away!'' Chorong shouted. ''Yeah, stay away from our prince,'' Eunji said. Ha Joon walked away, he walked up to Su Jung and hugged her.