Characters

My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho (My Version)

Main Characters

Su Jung (OC)

A gumiho, came from a forest temple, been locked in the temple for 500 years. Looks young, kind, generous, rivals with Apink, friends with SNSD, FX, EXO, and likes Park Ha Joon. 

Park Ha Joon (OC)

Just a young high school student, trying to be an actor, likes Su Jung, a.k.a his gumiho ''girlfriend'' lives with his aunt and grandpa, friends with FX, SNSD, EXO, hates Apink when they are bothering him.

FX

SNSD and EXO's best friends, the student council, playful, dorky, kind, but rivals with Apink and they are Su Jung's best friends too. 

EXO

SNSD, and FX's best friends, likes Su Jung, but understands that Ha Joon likes Su Jung. Funny, handsome, clumsy, doesn't like Apink teasing them. Also throw parties.

SNSD/Girl's Generation

FX, EXO, Su Jung and Ha Joon's best friends, playful, funny, likes to dance, throw parties, and likes to dress up. Does crafts and many fun things.

Apink

The bad girls, popular, bossy, plays on their phones during class, teases Su Jung, flirts with EXO and Park Ha Joon. Soon becomes friends with Su Jung. 

No Minwoo

Captured Su Jung when she was locked up in the temple, trying to kill Su Jung.