Chapter Four

Not A Normal Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

Eunhyuk's pov:

According to my teacher, i have to take swimming lessons or else i wont make it to the next grade. :( I tried to tell him that i cant swim but he just completely ignore me. UGH! I am so pissed off!

"Heh, Hyukkie cant swim." Kyu said, smirking.

"Baby, don't be mean to Hyukkie. He just needs a swimming coach like i did." Minnie said, and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Thanks Minnie, that's a great idea."

Then i heard the door opened up and seems like everyone had a surprised look on their face. O. O I turned and saw Donghae, our school's number one nerd. Yup NERD. No one would expect me to have a nerd as my friend. I was about to wave hi to Hae but then the teacher came in.

"Is there a Lee Eunhyuk in here?" Mr.Choi said.

"Yes, i am here."

"Okay, well get into the water so we can time how fast you swim." Mr.Choi said.

I hear Kyu laughing behind me and i gave him a death glare.

"Um Mr.Choi, i cant swim."

"Oh really? Then why didn't you get a swimming coach?" he said.

"Well I dont know anyone that is WILLING to help me."

"Well, hmmm...Donghae, you will Eunhyuk's coach from now on." he said.

"Okay." I heard Hae say.

I walked to Donghae and he just started laughing for no reason.

"You still cant swim, Hyukkie?" He said, and continues to laugh.

The way he said my name was music to my ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter