Chapter Three

Not A Normal Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

Eunhyuk's pov:

I cant believe Donghae is coming over to my place. He rang the bell and i opened the door to welcome him in. He seem to be himself in my place. We sat in the living room, i can see that his eyes were all red from crying.

"Um..."

"I am sorry...for not caring about you." he said, looking down.

"It's okay..."

"Did you really cry about me all this year?" he asked, still looking down.

"Yes, every single day. When i enter my bedroom...i would lock myself in there and cry myself to sleep."

I notice that there were tears falling down from Donghae's face. Of course, i couldn't help but cried as well.

"Did you ever thought about suicide?" he asked, still crying.

"Yes...sob...i did but...sobs...i knew...i had...to live...to see...sobs...you...again."

He hugged me and i continues to cry...so did he. We hugged each other for a while...crying for about 30 minutes. Our eyes were puffy and red from all the crying.

"I am glad you didn't die. I wont be able to make anything up to you if you did." he said

I hugged him. I miss him really much. He went to get a glass of water and then suddenly i heard glass being shattered. I ran to the kitchen and oh my god! Hae got cut, i ran for bandage and bandage him up.

"Hae, are you okay?"

"Yeah, thx." he said.

I went to clean up the glass that was on the flood. Sigh so bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter