Threats

You're only mine

I'm at the park with Arie. I'm a little bit afraid of what she wants to talk about.

We sat at a bench.

"I heard from the girls how Hansol and B-joo flirted with you. Don't play dumb and say how you don't notice it. To be honest, you don't look special to me. I don't know what they see in you. Look, all I want is for you to avoid them or else."

What the heck! Is she threatening me right now? Why does she care with who I socialize?

"Excuse me, but you have no right to tell me who I hang out with. Why do you care anyway?"

" First of all, Hansol is my fiancé.  If you haven't noticed, I'm a model. I came back from France and I missed him a lot. I don't want a girl squeezing herself in our relationship. B-joo, however, is Rebecca's. Technically, not hers yet. But,  we have to respect the girl rule, you know," she pointed out. 

"Oh, okay. I'll avoid them," I said defeated. 

"You better or else, I'll make your life hell," she said.

Then, she left me in the park. Alone, dark and cold. Well! She was a good friend. How nice of her to tell me that!

I walked the way to my apartment. I don't know why but my chest hurts like I can't breathe.

New day, time to go to work. !  Since Hansol didn't train me for the fitting rooms, I have to get trained today. 

I wore jeans, a blue hoodie and a black cap. 

Note to self: Avoid the idiots no matter what. 

I got choked to death again! I shoved the both of them away and frowned.

"Get off me," I whispered.

They scratched their heads in confusion. 

"You're on that monthly thing right?" Hansol asked.

"What the heck? No, just shut up," 

"I think she is on her period," B-joo said. 

"Ugh!" I left them and went to the staff room. 

The girls were there,  I stayed outside near  the door. I could hear their voices. 

"Arie, omg! When you weren't here she was flirting with the guys, "

"Yeah, and she was acting all ty around them,"

"She's not that pretty,"

"She needs plastic surgery,"

"Enough! Girls, I want you to be my eyes and ears. Tell me what ever you hear or see, "

"Yes, Arie!" 

! I don't belong here. But, I can play that game and not lose.

I went to Destiny's office instead. I greeted her and stayed at the fitting rooms.

I sat on the table waiting for Hansol to teach me.

He arrived with Arie. His arm around her waist. I don't know why but seeing them together made me feel........ jealous.

Don't kid yourself. You aren't jealous. Hah! He's not even attractive. Well,  maybe a little. You can't fall for these idiots. Keep yourself together.

"What are you doing here?" Hansol asked.

Arie glared at me.

"Well,  I was planning on sitting here and eat chocolates and ice cream. You know, a picnic on this table," I sarcastically said.

" Right, you're on your period," He said.

Arie laughed. The heck!  It wasn't a joke. 

"You have to train me," I reminded him.

"Train? Okay, let's go to my place," Hansol winked at me. 

"Not that, fitting rooms," I said.

"Oh, hahaha, "

"What about me Oppa?" Arie asked. 

"What do you mean what about you?" Hansol asked. 

"Where do I go?" 

"You work,"

"No, Oppa, I mean. Never mind, "

She left to go to the front of the store.

"Ugh! What a fake!" Hansol said.

You cleared your throat. " Fake?"

"Yeah, fake. She's a fake,"

"What? I thought she was your fiancée, "

"Used to be. She cheated on me with like 100 guys,"

"Wait what?" I asked confused at this information. 

"Okay,  story time.  We were engaged. Then,  she had to leave for France for a modeling agency. During those 2 months, I would see her with like 3 guys a day. No joke, they were all different guys. I followed her with those guys one day. They went in a hotel. They came back after hours. When she came home,  she smelled like a guy," Hansol said. 

I was speechless, how could anyone cheat on him. He was good looking, sometimes nice, and playful.

I rubbed his arm.

"Falling for me already?" He smirked.

I slapped his arm.

"Now teach me Hansol,"

"Okay, basically, you give them a number. Assign them to a room.  Then, you're done," He explained. 

"Oh, that's simple,"

"Really?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Well,  then,"

He pretended to be a customer. He showed me a black jacket and a blue shirt. I gave him 1 and assigned him to room 1. 

"Um excuse me?"

"Yes, sir, " I asked.

"Can you come here please?"

"Um sure, " 

I went to the room Hansol was in. I was going to knock on the door but got pulled inside.

Hansol was shirtless and he was hugging me from my back.

"Remember,  never go to the customer while they're changing. Especially if it's a guy," Hansol warned me.

I nodded blushing at the sight of Hansol shirtless.

"Okay, you pass," He gave me a thumbs up. "Since you're here, help me take my pants off," He smirked.

"No way," I almost escaped when he pulled on my waist and kissed me on my lips.

He just smiled his adorable smile. I gasped. I went out and waited for customers to come to the fitting rooms.

Hansol would hug me by my waist when no one's around. 

Then, I got accused of flirting with 2 kids, 1 old guy, and 1 hot guy. 

B-joo showed up out of nowhere and saw that I was being  hugged by Hansol. Then, B-joo also joined our embraced. So, I'm basically sandwiched by 2 idiots.

"We have a confession, we both like you," B-joo said. 

Hansol nodded his head.

"Really? I like you guys too," I said. 

"Not like as a friend. Like as in love, as in lust,  as in like like," Hansol added.

"Hahaha to be honest,  me too,"

"So, who do you pick?" They asked.

I turned to B-joo,  "You're only mine." Then, I turned to Hansol,  "You're only mine, too."

They looked at each other in confusion.

I laughed.

"We're a three some now," I said.

Then they hugged me even tighter. 

"How cute!"

"You're only ours," 

Destiny called for everyone to eat lunch. The three of us went to join the others.

We got chicken delivered and noodles. B-joo and Hansol kept feeding me. I looked at Arie. And she was shooting death glares at me. I smirked at her.

She stabbed her chicken, while looking at me. I stuck my tongue out at her.

I spent the day walking with Hansol and B-joo back to my apartment. 

They insisted on coming in but I refused. 

What a stressful day! My head's going to be chewed off by 5 girls. My heart is shared by 2 idiots.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I received a text. 

You're babe : We're going on a date tomorrow? ;) dress y!

You're sunshine : Date tomorrow ^__^ be ready by 7 pm

Oh well its a date guys.

A/N : So, what do you think? Is it good? Too short? Feedbacks please.