First Day

You're only mine

I barely got any sleep. I laid awake for two whole hours. Today, is the first day of my job. 

I rushed to the shower, and dressed up. I wore jeans and a purple tee. Well, it's time to walk again. Now where did I put my phone.

My phone vibrated. I received two text messages. 

You're babe : Good morning babe! Can't wait to see you ;)

You're sunshine : Cutie! Morning! ^___^ come to work already.

Ugh! Not them again. 

I walked to Orange - Green. I was greeted by Destiny. So far so good! I haven't seen the two idiots yet.

"Good morning, welcome to your first day here in Orange - Green, " Destiny said.

"Thanks, Destiny,"

"No problem. Today's going to be interesting, " Destiny said with a wink.

I just smiled and nodded, not knowing what she meant.

Since I was new, I had to be trained in different areas of the store. The cashier, fitting room, storage, cleaning, arrangement and delivery.

I was assigned to cashier. Then, suddenly I heard two voices arguing in the background.

"I want to train her,"

"No, I want to, "

"Fine, let's each get 3 areas to train her,"

"Train her where? Hahahah,"

"Not like that, train her here for the store,"

"Fine, I pick fitting room, storage and delivery,"

"Okay, so I get cashier, cleaning, and arrangement," 

"Yup. So, it's decided then,"

"Ha! I get to train her first!"

I bet it's those idiots.

"Hey," They both said. I was right!

I nodded and waved to them.

"So, who gets to train her?" Destiny asked the idiots.

B-joo raised his hand, "It's me."

I glanced at him and he smiled cutely at me.

! He's so cute!!! I can't! 

I smiled back at him.

Oh geez!  I'm getting all excited. 

"Okay everyone, our store is open,"

Just as Destiny said that, female employees started coming out of the staff room.

I heard whispers, and they were staring at me. Like, they wanted to kill me. 

B-joo put his arm around my shoulder and led me to the counter filled with 2 cash registers. 

So, he pretended to buy something and I had to be of service to him.

"Rule no.1, greet the customer," B-joo said.

"Hi,"

"Hi, sir,"

He handed me the flower pen. I scanned it and asked for the money.

"Rule no.2 give the receipt with the change,"

I did as he told.

"Rule no. 3 kiss the customer on the cheek,"

I nodded and he pointed at his cheek with his finger. I almost kissed his cheek. Wait a freaking minute! Who kisses their customer on the cheek?

"Nice try,"

"I wanted a kiss though," B-joo pouted.

"Aww, you just wanted a kiss. Well, then," I pressed my two fingers on my lips, then pressed my fingers on his cheek.

"There you go,"

"I want one on the lips," B-joo asked cutely. Pointing his lips at me.

Resist the urge! You can do it! Stop looking at those pink, luscious lips. Stop thinking about it. 

"Sorry, I'm saving it," I jokingly say.

"Ok, rule no.3 put the items in a bag and hand it to them. Then, thank them and tell them to come again,"

I put the pen in a bag.

"Thank you, come again,"

"Good job," B-joo raised his thumb at me.

I was done with the training and I was planning on sitting down for a moment. 

Just then, a cute customer arrived. He looked fine. I just stared at him, wandering around the store. Wow! So there are guys like that! Damn!

I kept staring, my mouth opened a little.

B-joo cleared his throat, "Um, I'm right over here. I'm way cuter than him. See, look at me!"

I ignored B-joo because this guy was cute and hot at the same time.

"She doesn't even look at me, Rebecca," I heard B-joo say to the other cashier.

"You can show me your aegyo,  oppa," Rebecca said with her high pitched voice.

"Sure, because I like you more!" B-joo purposely saying it loud.

I just ignored them because the attractive guy is coming closer to me. I can't breath. Please, go away. Actually no, come closer. Wait, leave me alone. Never mind, just come near me!

He's too hot, that I don't want him to see me. But,  at the same time,  I want him to notice me.

"Hello," He said, flashing me with his beautiful smile. I'm gonna die of cuteness~

I looked over at B-joo. His stare was scary but he nodded telling me to proceed and to do all the rules.

Ok, I got this. Rule no.1

"Hi, sir" I smiled.

He handed me a black beanie and a grey hoodie.

Rule no.2

"The total is $34.00,"

He put the money on my palm. His hand resting on my palm,  lingering longer.

I blushed at the sudden contact of our skin.

Rule no.3

I put the beanie and the hoodie in a bag.

"Thank you, come again," 

That was the most attractive person I have ever seen in my life. Just thinking about it makes me want to sulk because I'll never see him again.

Staring blankly outside the store, watching the attractive guy enter his car, I pouted.

B-joo put his arm around my waist.

"Why were you acting all flirty with the ugly guy? I'm way cuter," 

"I wasn't flirting I was doing my job," I corrected him.

" Still, I didn't like the way you looked at him," B-joo said.

"I didn't like it either," Hansol came out of nowhere and whispered on my other ear.

Well, I'm trapped. 

"See, Hansol saw it too, your attraction towards him,"

Hansol just nodded. Hansol put his hand on my .

"This is inappropriate, " I said.

They both shaked their heads and smirked.

Destiny came out of her office, "Come on guys, it's lunch time,"

"Everyone eats lunch together?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's more fun that way,"

I smiled and nodded at what Destiny said.

"Han and Joo, take care of her," Destiny said, pointing at me.

!  Not again.

I got dragged to the car. B-joo sat next to me. Hansol drove. 

B-joo was playing with my hands. Massaging them gently. 

Then, we arrived at Hello Restaurant. That name cracks me up!

So, we all were at a table for 8 people.

I got introduced to everyone. The female employees looked scary as hell. It was like they were forced to smile.

There were 8 employees total, excluding Destiny.

The employees were me, Hansol, B-joo, Rebecca, Cynthia, Megan, Antonia and a girl I haven't met yet, Arie. 

The food arrived. Destiny and I got the spaghetti, Hansol got the Cheddar garlic oven fried chicken, B-joo got the beef and broccoli stir fry, and the 4 girls all got the cabbage soup.

Hansol and B-joo wanted to feed me with their food. I seriously blushed of embarrassment. My co-workers were all staring at the three of us. It was very embarrassing. 

Then dessert came, we each got a slice of fresh strawberry, vanilla ice cream cake. It was heavenly.

Hansol and B-joo insisted on giving me their slice of cake. Something about how I eat was cute.

I couldn't refuse food so, I took it. The more Cake I have, the more happy I become.

I was so full, I couldn't move at all. Hansol and B-joo insisted on piggy backing me all the way to the store. I refused so now Hansol is seated next to me, patting my full belly.

B-joo kept looking at me through the mirror. 

We arrived at Orange - Green and it was back to work again. 

The day was ended with B-joo and Hansol whispering how I was flirting with the guys buying at the store. They're crazy. Who, in their right mind, would flirt with an old man, a 10 year old kid with his mom, a cute chubby toddler, and a cute, hot guy? Well, maybe I was flirting a little with the cute, hot guy. 

They kept whispering how they only want me to stare at them. And other !

Well, I can't wait to get harassed by them again. I wonder why the girls were acting so cold towards me.

 

 

A/N: How was it? Jealous B-joo and Hansol XD how cute! Have you guys seen B-joo do a grind on me? Holy!! It was so hot! Feedbacks please.