Chapter 11

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

Baekhyun wake up! your mom is calling you. Park Bom give her phone to him. "Annyeonghasyo Baekhyun! How are you today? haha... I'm really miss you baby." "Mom, I'm just fine. I'm miss you too" Reply him. "Erm Baekhyun-ah, can you all come to my home this evening? I really miss you and Park Bom. Err, one more! Can you and Park Bom leave at here for two days? hehe"  "What!" he make Park Bom little shock. What going on Baek? Asked her. Erm, nothing. "Mom, can you give us a few second to think about it?"  "Erm, okay. Dont take a long time..."  "Okay. Just wait" Told him to his mom. Bom-ah, can we leave at my mom house?  Ouh okay, no problem Baek.  "Hello mom, okay we agree"  "Arh that great! okay I'll wait on you guys. See you!. Bye"  Baekhyun just make a troll face to the phone. "Erm, okay. Bye mom"  He off the phone and give it to Park Bom.

 

Baekhyun put down his head on Park Bom thigh while she is folding shirt. Why did mom called you just now? asked her. Erm? she just really miss us that only.  Ouh, haha. It too cute when you and your mom chatting on the phone.  Why? what the funny? asked him. Haha, just like mom and her child are playing around.  Ouh...  So Baekhyun-ah, when we are going to there?  Probably this evening. Ouh okay.

Baekhyun can you wake up now? I have to pack in our shirt now. Told Park Bom.  Emmm~ I dont want. Your thigh is so soft. I just wanna lay my head on it.  Arh, please Baekhyun. Dont to be a childish boy. You are getting old now.

I said I dont want.  He cuddle her waist tightly. Park Bom try to pull his hands but cannot.

Baekhyun-ah, I need to pack now. Okay, Baek. You not listen to me. I give you this. She kiss Baekhyun's lip that make Baekhyun wake up.  She stop the kiss quickly.  Bom-ah...kiss me more...  Eeww... I dont want. I have to pack the shirt. Baekhyun try to hug her  but cannot. She ran from him. Baekhyun please dont do that! Arrrhhh!  Finally I got you Bom!

He hugging tightly that make she cannot move.  Where do you wanna go? asking Baekhyun.  Eeee Baekhyun-ah, let me go.  He going to kiss Park Bom but suddenly their neighbour are looking them.

Hye Mr and Mrs Seo.  Asking Baekhyun to them. They just give smile and go. They become weird to Baekhyun and Park Bom.

Look Baek. You already make a weird thing infront of people. Told her.  Yaa Bom, we were married right? so, what the strange of that? Actually Bom, they no need to looking us. They did not have courtesy? asking Baek.  Herh~ okay Baek, you win.  Haha, Bom-ah! I'm just kidding.

 

Park Bom continue her work and Baekhyun just watching a television while change the channel every time.

 

Baekhyun-ah, wake up. We have to go now. Told her quickly. Arrhh~ I'm so sleepy now. He continue to sleep. But Park Bom pull his hand. Hurry up Baek! your mom is waiting us!  Okay okay....

 

.....

 

Ding-Dong! Ding-Dong! the bell door is sound.  Suddenly the door open.  Hye guys! His mom quickly hugging them tightly.  Ouh God I really miss you all!  Shouted his mom.  Mom shhh! Told Baekhyun.  No need to shout okay.  Okay okay. I just too excited now.

Mom? what are you cooked for us? asking Park Bom.  Erm, guess it!  Erm, I think it jjajangmyun. Answer her.  Yeah it right!  Let eat now guys. Told her to them.

Ouh it great mom! Can you teach me how to do it? Of course darling.  Thanks mom!. She smile.  Baekhyun, can I tell you something?  What mom? He is drinking his juice.  When you guys give me a grandchild? I really want to have a baby. Told his mom. Prrsstt! he splashed the juice that he drink it to Park Bom. What!!! He really Shocked. He quickly wiped his mouth. Yeah! A baby! Reply his mom.

Baekhyun-ah, my dress is wet now.  I'm sorry Bom. Yeah...I know.  Park Bom quickly go to the toilet.  Mom, I dont know when we will get a baby for you. She did not ready yet. I'm just  waiting her to do.

Ouh Baek, that okay. I'll tell her about that. Because I'm really want.

Mom~ He make a face.  What wrong?   No need to tell her.  Why?  Because she will shock on it and she maybe dont want.  We  just wait okay?  Okay Baek. I'm waiting on it.

 

In the their bedroom, he ask to his wife.  Bom-ah, my mom really want to have a baby.  What? Are you crazy Baek?  I'm not crazy, my mom is crazy. Answer Baekhyun.

Herh? What ever. I'm not ready yet.  Baekhyun, I'm sleepy now, can we discuss about it with mom tomorrow? She pull off her long hair.

Yeah okay.  He turn off the light and suddenly someone scream. Arrgghh!!!  He turn on the light back.  Hey Baek, what wrong with you?  I saw ghost just now. She is laying beside me.

Baekhyun-ah, the ghost that you said is me. Understand?  Ouh yeah? Haha I think it ghost.  Enough Mr Baekhyun, sleep now.

Okay my dear. We will sleep now.