2/2

Kiss Me Deadly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to be intoxicated in your sweet scent as I fall asleep

If I have time in between my tight schedules,

I want to immerse myself in your warm eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook asked himself once again, if this was the right decision to do. He was deadly nervous and didn't even notice his hands were shaking, not until Taehyung held it.

 

"Why are you shaking?" Taehyung asked as if he didn't know the maknae. "Are you cold?" Without waiting for the answer, he gave his coat to the younger one.

 

 

--

 

 

"You want or you need to talk with me?" Taehyung asked, standing up from his seat and walked towards Jungkook, who was nervous as hell (no one could tell but Taehyung).

 

"Let's talk outside." Jungkook was trying hard to be serious but hell, he couldn't. "I have something to tell you. It's very important. And hyung, please don't say anything until I ask you to, okay?"

 

Taehyung just nodded his head, following the maknae's steps. "Where are we going?"

 

 

--

 

 

"Okay now, tell me." Taehyung said as he looked at the maknae. He didn't notice that Jungkook was actually shivering from the cold. What a bad hyung. I'm cold and he doesn't want to give me his coat or--

 

"Why are you shaking?" Taehyung asked as if he didn't know the maknae. "Are you cold?" Without waiting for the answer, he gave his coat to the younger one. Oh wow, he noticed.

 

"Hyung, do you like someone?" Jungkook was taken aback from his own question. How-- I'm so dead. Why did I even asked that? Stupid Jungkook is always stupid!

 

"Yeah, I like someone. Why?" Oh.

 

"I like someone too, but I don't know if that person can love me back or not, or at least like me." Jungkook got no replies from the older one, so he continued. "That person means a lot to me, hyung. He always takes care of me and my friends." Oh no, did I just say friends? I meant hyungs!

 

"Who's that person?" Taehyung asked, his face showed no expression at all. Jungkook kept thinking whether this one hyung had a feeling (or more) or not. "Since you're gay, that person must be a boy. Or a guy."

 

"Hyung, I'm not a gay. Maybe bixesual? I don't know." He shrugged, pouting his lips. "Maybe I'm just gay for him? I don't know. Whenever I saw him, I just want to kiss him and mark him as mine. You know hyung, he looks so good with his new hair colour. No, he looks so handsome!"

 

"Woah, calm down maknae." Taehyung rolled his eyes. They walked along the road, Jungkook was mentally screamed like a school little girl because out of the blue, Taehyung held his hand. "I'm cold so hold my hand."

 

Dammit.

 

 

 

 

"What are they doing now?" Jin asked, cling himself to Namjoon. Yes, the hyungs were secretly following them. Yoongi said it was a bad idea but since Jin was being a mother (and he couldn't stop nagging at him), he just agreed.

 

"Hyung, why are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter