1/2

Kiss Me Deadly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What would you do when you have a crush on one of your best friends? Some people would gave their crushes a lot of love letters and some people would just stalked them like a creepy little girl (who actually did that). But it was different with this one fetus (his hyungs called him that). Jeon Jungkook, a maknae of BTS did nothing. He absolutely did nothing towards his crush (who was Taehyung-- an alien). But everything changed when his hyungs said something.

 

 

 

"Jungkook-ah, can you please cook something for me? I'm kind of hungry." Taehyung whined, pouting a bit as he looked at the younger one. As usual, the younger one couldn't resist the cuteness of his hyung so he just nodded and threw himself to the kitchen.

 

Aish, why is he always making that face. I wish I can punch him! He said to himself as he slowly making the most simplest ramen ever. "Jin hyung, how to turn this thing on?" he shouted from the kitchen. What he didn't know was Jin, he was already there (smiling like a proud mother).

 

Jin slowly took a seat on the kitchen floor, examining the younger one. "What are you doing?"

 

"Hyung you scared me!" Jungkook screamed as he jumped a bit. He stopped moving and doing anything for a moment (well, except for breathing of course) and closed his eyes. "I'm making ramen for Taehyung hyung." He said, facing the older one.

 

"Taehyung? Why are you always making food for him? He can just ask me." Jin said, pouting.

 

"And why are you sitting on the floor?" Jungkook asked, making an amused face. "You do know that he's a bad cooker and I just want to cook. I guess he loves me more than you." He stuck his tongue out playfully.

 

"Aish this kid.." Jin stood up, making his way to the kitchen table. "Do you like him?"

 

Jungkook coughed, slowly looking up to his hyung. "W-what are y-you talking about? I am not!" he was blushing, smiling slightly.

 

"Jungkook-ah, if you don't tell him soon you'll lose him." Jin reminded him, making his way out of the kitchen and went to his room. His words making Jungkook froze at the moment.

 

"Jin hyung is right but I'm not that kind of person who will just tell his crush that I love him." He said to himself, continuing making the food. "What if I lose him?"

 

"Who?"

 

What a surprise! Jimin came from the bathroom with a towel on his head. "Jungkook-ah, what are you making?" He asked, smiling brightly to the maknae (who look like he was about to exploded from embarrassment).

 

"Hyung! You scared me!" Jungkook pouted, making his eyes bigger but too bad Jimin didn't buy it.

 

"Oh! You're making ramen! I want one too. Thanks Kookie!" With that, he left the kitchen with a big smile plastered on his face.

 

"Can that hyung not." Jungkook sighed, adding another pack or ramen.

 

 

-

 

 

"What are you doing, Kookie?" Taehyung asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter