Suho

Valentine Trouble (prev. Be Ambitious)

Holler 

 

Eyes narrowed, your acrylic nails tapped impatiently against the dining table, your lips pursed as you stared at Suho, your beloved boyfriend. Except, he wasn't exactly very high up on your love meter was he? Considering that he was swapping you for a stack of cash. As much as that was a very big stack, you eyed the humongous pile in front of him, you were priceless! Or had he forgotten that? You seethed under your breath, almost biting your nails in frustration before you remembered that the day before you had gone out with your girlfriends to do your nails. Resuming your irritated tapping, you sighed again, glowering at the suddenly momentarily deaf grandpa boyfriend of yours.

 

"Hello-"

 

"He's freaking ignoring me-"

 

"Oh please you should see Suho right now okay it's like I don't even exist-" You snap, furiously glaring at your boyfriend.

 

"At least your boyfriend didn't cancel on you last minute-"

 

"Oh please what Baekhyun did was alright, Kris forgot we had a freaking date Kay, and like-"

 

"I'm so done with this." A beep sound later and you knew that one of your girlfriend had hung up.

 

"Urgh I'll talk to you guys later, I need to deal with gramps over here." You mutter before swiping the end call button. Now left alone with silence except for the shuffling of paper against paper, you felt the annoyance rise in you again. Damn you Kim Junmyeon, you leave me no choice, you think grimly, getting up from your seat and walking over to Suho.

 

"Oppa, do you know what day it is?" You mumble into his ear, pursing your lips unhappily as you wrap your arms around his neck, sliding your chin to rest on his shoulder.

 

"Mmmm I don't know; it's a special day?" Suho answers distractedly, shuffling his stack of money as he places it aside, an accounting book, a gift from one of your girlfriends to him, flipped open as he picks up the next stack.

 

You fumed silently, withdrawing your body from his. This this this, this-!!

 

This complete !!

 

Seething madly you crossed your arms, disbelief and annoyance written all over your face. How could he forget about V day?! Not just any day, but THE V DAY like hello, who forgets Valentine's day? You wonder silently if scratching Suho's antique vase would get him to turn around. On second thoughts he probably won't gosh you could almost imagine his reply in your head.

 

It's okay darling, he'll reply coolly, still staying at the money, tongue sticking.out, I'll get a new one it's only oh I don't know twenty thousand dollars?!

 

As much as you loved your boyfriend he was being a complete douche bag. What happened to V day? They're supposed to appreciate and pamper their girlfriends!! Instead she had to do the job and make him happy by dressing herself up?! What a waste of money on manicure and pedicure you think snidely as you remember the tips you tried to get from your unnies, grumbling under your breath. You glowered at Suho, wondering if your gaze could be strong enough to melt the chair he was sitting on. Your gaze did not waver as you felt the hot boiling cloud fill your insides and you forced yourself to imagine the chair melting; gluing him to the floor. After a little while, noticing the silence, Suho lifted his head and shot you a blinding confused smile.

 

You.

 

Complete.

 

Moron.

 

You almost want to groan aloud as Suho looks concernedly at you, pursing his lips and tilting his head in a silent question at you.

 

Suho could feel someone, well not someone, he could feel his love's hot intense stare boiling at him. And mind you it wasn't a good kind of intense stare. Not the I want you you look so hot intense gaze, but more of the you moron look at me now you kind of glare. Consciously shifting in his seat Suho glanced up, flashing you a hesitant bright smile, only to shrink back as your eyes narrowed. Biting his lip, Suho cautiously ran his hand through his hair worriedly, teasing the black strands with his fingers. Did you dislike his hair??? He knew you preferred him NOT blonde.

 

"Is, is it about my hair?" Suho asks worriedly, albeit curious and nervous, not used to dealing with this suddenly dangerous girlfriend of his.

 

His hair?

 

You stare at him incredulously.

 

"Nothing's wrong with your hair." You reply coolly before pointing down at the accounting book, your expression irritated, "You done yet?"

 

"Oh! Nope, I still have to calculate the insurance and interests. Plus I'm putting the money into lock....." Suho blabbered on, ignoring the expression all over your face.

 

You stared at him incredulously, hands at your waist as disbelief washes over you.

 

How could someone so smart be so dumb?

 

"And not to mention that I just bought that gi-"

 

"Stop talking." You snap, fixing Suho with an intense look.

 

"... Yes?" Suho asks, tilting his head like a cocker spaniel, sending you squirming at how awkward this conversation was about to get.

 

"It's Valentine's day." You cross your arms, fixing Suho with the most evil glare you can muster (which is pretty evil) sending Suho gulping.

 

"I... I'm erm, sorry....?"

 

You stare at him incredulously, and felt the dam finally give way as you throw your hands up in exasperation.

 

"SORRY?! HELLO MISTER DON'T YOU GO SAYING SORRY, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO SOMETHING! IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY I AM SITTING HERE WHILE YOU COUNT MONEY IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PICTURE-"

 

"N-No...?"

 

"DON'T ANSWER THAT!" You snap, your tirade reaching it's full potential. Oh ho ho ho looks like you've been learning well from your older sister as you glower, taking a menacing step forward that sends Suho leaning backwards.

 

"THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG MISTER BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET A GIRLFRIEND BY GOING TO A GIRLFRIEND SHOP; WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE?! DO I LOOK BOUGHT DO I HAVE A PRICE TAG?"

 

"Erm-"

 

"NO I DON'T HAVE A PRICE TAG BECAUSE I AM PRICELESS MISTER BLACK CARD I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY HO HO HO GUY! SO YOU BETTER START SPENDING THAT BLACK CARD ON ME; I HAVE BEEN SITTING FOR YOU KNOW HOW LONG?!"

 

"ERM-"

 

"SINCE NINE IN THE MORNING I'VE BEEN HERE, IT'S CLOSE TO TWELVE! SO YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION, VERY VERY, VERY VERY CAREFULLY," you tower over Suho (who's on a chair), eyes glinting evilly under the lights, "WHERE IS MY CREAM PASTA AND MEATBALLS?!"

 

. He forgot. Crap, he promised her that uhoh Suho thinks, shrinking back as the memory washes over his brain's thought processor. Oh he was so screwed.

 

"WELL?" You roar, hands at your hips as you growl, glowering at Suho who his lips, twiddling his thumbs together nervously.

 

"Ehem about that......."

 

"You remembered and booked a table at the best western restaurant in Seoul??" You asked hopefully, eyes brightening up.

 

"Well......."

 

"You forgot didn't you?" You mutter, shooting Suho your laser eyes that has him shrinking back. Growling under your breath you feel yourself fume, stalking away to Suho's room, where you plonk yourself onto his bed, burying your face into his pillow.

 

. Suho immediately feels like crap seriously you were the most perfect wonderful girl in the whole wide world. And he forgot about Valentine's day?! Sheesh, worst boyfriend award should totally be given to him. Biting his lip, Suho quickly washes kid hands before creeping to his room, cautiously pushing open the door and-

 

Oh.

 

Hello y Suho thinks wide eyed as he sees you, lying on your stomach, facing the bedhead, using your phone. Sure that's not y except your shirt had rolled up, pretty much revealing your extremely y waist and just nklidijddjkedkhdg Suho thinks, hand reaching up to push his fringe, his blood immediately racing and body feeling hot. A shudder goes through him and he can't help himself; wanting you is always on his list.

 

"What the-" You squeak as you feel strong arms flip you around and hands slide up your wait is that your boyfriend being-

 

"Are you ?!" You hiss, gasping as Suho eagerly kisses your neck, soft lips sliding over your sensitive skin, his hands teasingly tracing the waistband of your shorts.

 

"Can't blame me," he murmurs, chuckling darkly, "revealing your skin like that," you gasp as his hands slide up to your stomach, eagerly touching your bare mid driff. You mewl as you feel Suho yank your hips closer to his, a low animalistic growl coming from his throat as he hungrily devoured your neck, lips falling close to your collarbone, almost dipping lower.

 

"Suho!" You manage a hiss, smacking him, earning a disgruntled growl in return. A soft whimper escapes your lips as Suho's hips press downwards, pushing forward and his hands splay across your stomach, fingerpads and palm hotly pressing against you, earning a loud moan from you.

 

"Mmm~" Suho groans, inhaling your sweet scent and, "God you smell good." He breathes out huskily, his fingers dragging down now, yanking at your shorts, earning a loud gasp from you as you feel yourself slide lower against him, your cheeks flaming as Suho's eyes glint, a smirk on his face.

 

"Cute." He murmurs and that's all the warning you get before he kisses you, mouth hot and needy. His lips are warm and you moan into the kiss as Suho's hands eagerly push up your shirt, hands tightening around your bare waist. Your lips part slightly and Suho's tongue slides in as he ravages your mouth, tasting every corner, enjoying how sweet you tasted, exactly like honey.

 

"Su-ho!" You manage a soft mewl as you break away for oxygen, but then he's back and you cry wantonly as Suho pretty much has you at his mercy, teeth grazing and nipping at your bottom lip, leaving you and writhing.

 

"That's it jagi," Suho growls, breaking the kiss for awhile before giving back into your warm mouth, kissing you deeply, a warm heat pooling in you now as Suho pushes your hips into the mattress, eyes glinting as he holds your hips down, pushing you back into the pillows. A loud cry of his name is wrenched from your lips and it's muffled again as Suho seals his mouth over yours, the kiss filthy and hot. Without thinking your legs wrap around his legs and you can't help it as he slides his hand up your leg, pulling your thigh closer as he grinds his hips lightly against yours.

 

"You're so loud," Suho laughs, earning an affronted noise from the back of your throat which soon fades into a pleasured mewl as he runs his fingers across your soft satin skin. Teasingly tracing patterns you moan as he kisses you passionately, a low groan escaping his lips as your tongues danced, his stance dominating as he drove you back against the pillows  forcing you beneath him. It's pointless trying to fight him you thinks as you silently enjoyed, gasping and writhing at this new y needy boyfriend of yours.

 

But you were getting breathless and it wasn't long before both of you collapsed, Suho on top of you, breathing heavily.

 

"Oh my Gosh...." You whimper, your cheeks flaming as you realised what you had done. You had made out with your boyfriend.

 

You were going to be the laughing stock of your unnies. Innocent maknae making out with Exo's leader?!

 

"Hmm well now you know." Suho says to you, smirking as he kisses your temple, lips sliding along your neck and up to your ear.

 

"Suho, what ohhhh~" you moan softly as you felt his teeth gently graze your ear lobe, his arms sliding around you and pulling you onto his lap.

 

"If you need me," Suho whispers, kissing the juncture of your throat as you threw your head back, a soft purr escaping you, "just," you whimpered, fingers curling into the bed sheet as Suho's lips grazed yours, "holler."

 

You squeak as Suho captures your lips in another heavy heated tongue lock, and you moan, hands reaching up to rake through his hands, finally getting the attention you deserved from your boyfriend.

 

 

Hello! I know I haven't been updating this but the reason is because of not just lack opf inspiration but time as well, since I've just finished my national exams! On top of that I still have chaptered stories and other committments as well ^^ I'm so sorry; I'll try to update ASAP please subscribe upvote comment and enjoy!