Kyungsoo

Valentine Trouble (prev. Be Ambitious)

Be Ambitious

 

"Oppaaaaa do you know what day is tomorrow?"

 

"Yeah I know what you mean, practice is on the twentieth, but the photoshoot is a little early don't you think? No no ahh but come back is in march, now it's February..."

 

You stopped, staring incredulously at your boyfriend. What, on earth, was wrong with him? Tomorrow was Vday, THE V DAY, couples day and here he was on the phone discussing about Exo's schedules with his manager? You stared at the empty room, lacking the other members' presence as they were all out today. Seething slightly, you waited a little longer to see if Kyungsoo would send you that melting sweet apologetic smile before running his fingers through your hair. You waited patiently.

 

And you waited.

 

And waited.

 

"No no it's not! I have schedules with the vocal line tomorrow, jagiya, jagiya where are you going-!!" Grabbing your phone you ignored kyungsoo as he was yet again distracted by his manager, turning away from you and leaning against the kitchen counter. Fuming silently in his room you growled under your breath, beyond irritated. How could he ignore you like this what a a a a GAH!

 

"He's freaking ignoring me-"

 

"Oh please you should see Suho right now okay it's like I don't even exist-"

 

"At least your boyfriend didn't cancel on you last minute-"

 

"Oh please what Baekhyun did was alright, Kris forgot we had a freaking date Kay, and like-"

 

"I'm so done with this." You flipped your phone shut, scowling under your breath, unable to bear with it anymore. For goodness sake tomorrow is Valentines Day and your cute but rather emotionally dumb boyfriend wasn't paying attention to you. You placed your hands at your hips, racking your brains as to how to get his attention when you remembered what you had planned for V day for your boyfriend. By right, you were going to punish him by canceling what you had planned but then again.... Maybe you could put it to good use. You giggled slightly, eyes sparkling as you pulled out your luggage for the sleep over. Your friends bags were here too but they were outside, which left you alone with your dearest boyfie. You pulled out the dress and chuckled, the makeup box coming out next. Well, you couldn't help it afterall, it was his fault for ignoring you.

 

"Yeah I think in fine with that okay cool, March yup!" Ending the call Kyungsoo sighed, letting out a weary breath he had been holding. It took a second before he realised it was unusually silent. Raising an eyebrow he felt a slight pinch of guilt as he realised he had been ignoring you. Feeling slightly apologetic he headed to the living room, frowning when he couldn't find you there. Oh dear what if you were sulking in his room? Oh man, Kyungsoo cursed silently under his breath before knocking on his own bedroom door, calling your name softly. When there was no answer he sighed in a resigned manner, ready for the storm. Taking in a deep breath, he pushed open the door.

 

"Hey jagi, I'm sorry-" His apology died in his throat as you leaned against the door, arms crossed and just holy crap so y. Your straight brown hair framed your pretty face, porcelain skin smooth and silky before dipping into something lacy-

 

"Ohmygod." Kyungsoo squeaked and in a normal situation you would have laughed at the redness of his face but well, not exactly a laughing matter. Without saying anything you walked forward and did a twirl in front of your boyfriend's face.

 

Holy ohmygod. Kyungsoo wasn't thinking straight no wait scratch that he couldn't think. Who the hell could bloody think in a situation when his girlfriend was dressed in a dress that just ohmygod. Garbled nonsense left his throat as he found himself unable to speak. Black lace wrapped around your body and underneath that black lace was red silk that brought out your curves and the very very obvious fact that you were a woman. And that y expression on your face wasn't helping at all, the way your fingers rested teasingly at the garter as you looked up ad him through your lashes, your inside smug.

 

"Like the dress jagi?"

 

"Nyahalakoslwka." Kyungsoo choked out, spluttering and red faced. You chuckled inwardly as your boyfriend stared at you eyes almost popping out, jaw dropped and very very much speechless.

 

"Ohmygod what are you wearing?" Kyungsoo finally made out, after his fifth attempt to fully complete a sentence. You sat on his bed, yawning and raising your legs up and down as you smirked at how his eyes followed your movement.

 

"I was bored so I bought this for Valentines day when I was shopping!" You said innocently, fake yawning and rolling on to his bed so that your back was facing him. You slid a leg under the blanket, peeking at him from behind your hair as Kyungsoo made a dying sound in his throat as he stared at you, his beautiful hot y siren like girlfriend. You snuggled closer to the mattress, as though you were making yourself comfortable on your own bed, as Kyungsoo turned a rather attractive shade of pink. You cackled in revenge inwardly.

 

"Don't you like the colour?" You asked innocently, playing up the act as you looked at your boyfriend wide eyed. He swallowed, his Adam apple bobbing as he opened his mouth.

 

"Y-yeah, very nice colour I erm like the black." He managed out and you wanted to do nothing but cover your face with the pillow and laugh till your sides hurt because the expression on his face was so hilarious and awkward. You had to stop the smile from gracing your lips as you spotted how his hands were curled into fists. Aww looks like your little puppy was controlling himself. Secretly you wanted to do nothing but a little more, but from the way he was staring at you you knew he couldn't last. Not with how his cheeks were flushed, heart shaped lips slightly parted greedily and his eyes that had grown as though a slightly shade darker as he devoured you with his eyes. Talk about y, gosh your boyfriend was the yummiest thing ever.

 

"Care to join me?" You shifted slightly, pulling the blanket back slightly and revealing your very comfortable self against his sheets. Kyungsoo's mouth dropped open and you could see him waging an internal war in his head. To join or not to join? If he joined there was no knowing if he could control himself (like you wanted him to everyone knows crazy kyungsoo is y as hell) but if he didn't he was going to regret this for the rest of his life! What to dooooo? You sighed again, snuggling closer and smirked as Kyungsoo's resistance snapped like a chord, clearly written all over his face.

 

"Oh hell yes." He breathed out and now it was your turn to squeak as he pounced on you, the previously shy awkward boyfriend of yours transforming into a total beast.

 

"How sweet you dressed up today." He growled into your ear teasingly and you mewled, your cheeks turning red like they always do everytime he gets back into control.

 

"That's cause you were ignoring me!!" You hissed in return, pushing him back so that now you were on top, straddling his waist as you scowled, punching his chest lightly. Only to your surprise he caught your hand and with remarkable strength he pushed you back onto the pillows, ignoring your indignant 'hey' as he held you down with his body weight.

 

"Feeling attention starved are we?" He asks and you flush as he spoke to you like you were a little kid. Hhmpf you weren't exactly the one currently with raging hormonal instincts thank you very much!

 

"Right, like I'm a little kid Soo. I know exactly what you're thinking right now." You retorted without choosing your words carefully, still slightly pissed with him from earlier on. Kyungsoo didn't even move an inch, and you huffed, not feeling very happy he was now in charge.

 

"Oh you know what I'm thinking?" Your eyes widened and you cursed under your breath as you caught the look he was giving you. Eyes dark and intense and that slight smirk on his face, the pulling up of the corner of his lips.

 

"Ohmygod you're thinking sick right now aren't you? Oh good god really?" You wriggled somemore, scowling as you realised that his hold kept you from escaping.

 

"If you keep wriggling like that I won't be responsible anymore for my actions!" Kyungsoo suddenly snarled and you froze as your boyfriend took in a deep steadying breath, his arms wrapped around your waist.

 

"Honestly woman, you greatly over estimate my self control." He murmured softly, kissing your temple sweetly, trailing delicate butterfly kisses down your neck as you gave out a muffled gasp.

 

"M-Maybe I don't want your self control?" You stuttered out as Kyungsoo paused, tilting his head to the side as he looked at you. You felt your cheeks burn as his eyes widened to the size of goldfishes and his mouth dropped open in disbelief at your hidden ual innuendo.

 

"Are you being serious right now?" He asked incredulously and you snorted rolling your eyes as you refused to answer that stupid question, and instead continued to try to wiggle your way free.

 

"Hey hey I'm talking to you! Are you being serious right now about you know what?" His gentle yet stern voice had you sighing as you slumped back into his arms, exhausted and giving up.

 

"What do you think?" Kyungsoo frowned and sat up, allowing you to sit up too and suddenly the atmosphere was no longer charged with passion and playfulness. Instead it was serious and sombre as Kyungsoo looked at you.

 

"I don't want you to suddenly say you want to you know for no reason," your boyfriend flushed a pretty pink, "I want it to be special." Your insides melted and you cupped his face, pulling him in for a kiss which he hesitatingly returned. The kiss deepened and your moan was muffled and just like that he pulled away.

 

"Kyungsoo!!"

 

"This is serious! Look, I know we've been dating for a few years but I don't want you to regret it, and also cause we're not married and this is for you know... And I don't want you to just want to do it because you feel insecure that I won't love you otherwise, or if you feel pressured cause everyone else might be- Hey!! It's not funny! Why are you even laughing!?" Kyungsoo hissed as you burst into laughter, burying your face into the pillow, your sides already starting to hurt as you laughed with mirth, giggling against the pillow, out of breath.

 

"Oh gosh you're so cute-"

 

"I am NOT cute, I am manly!!"

 

"Okay okay," you giggled, chuckling at the furrowed expression on your confused boyfriend's face, "Listen, the reason I did this was because I wanted your attention, nothing more nothing less. I get it about saving this for marriage, I really do, and I agree," you kissed him sweetly, smiling gently, "I get it." Kyungsoo's mouth fell open and he just looked at you before he frowned, momentarily confused again.

 

"Then why were you laughing?" He demanded as you snorted again as he looked down at you, slightly annoyed that you had laughed at him.

 

"Because I wasn't even planning to do you know what. And cause you're so damn cute when you're serious."

 

"Oh my god you're impossible." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, turning away in a huff as you burst into another bout of laughter, rolling around in fits of laughter.

 

"We could always do it if you want-"

 

"Stop talking before I change my mind damn it." You started laughing hysterically again as Kyungsoo pouted without himself knowing. Gosh he was so cute and funny.

 

"You wanted to didn't you?" You finally asked after awhile, glancing up at your boyfriend. He didn't reply for awhile, keeping silent before he pulled you close, wrapping the blanket around you such that you were both in your typical cuddling position.

 

"I did, I do want it. I want you, but the thing is I already have you. I don't need you physically wise to prove it to me. I already have your heart, and that's enough." He replied quietly and your heart was warm at his sweet gentle words.

 

"What did I do to deserve you?" You asked softly, looking up at him and watching as he blushed slightly from the compliment.

 

"Anyway, don't you go ignoring me again kay. And be a little more ambitious, stop kissing me and pulling away like a frightened little bunny everytime it gets a little heated. Goodnight." You heard your boyfriend splutter excuses and you had to bite back a chuckle at how cute he was.

 

"I wasn't ignoring you, I'm not a little bunny, and it's only afternoon for crying out loud," he muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes before settling down next to you, tucking your hair behind your ear.

 

"But I love you anyway." And he hugged you tightly.

 

 

Your welcome dear XD That was y soo for you LOLOL now, let's see which member is next hmm? The clue is in this Kyungsoo part KEKEKE the person who knows can tell me ;) I might push forward the deadline hahaha