Dear Angel

A Letter To You

Dear Angel,

Hahaha are you flinching right now? I know how much you flinch whenever I call you that, but what am I supposed to do? You are my only one angel, who appeared out of nowhere. Remember that first time we saw each other? Wow .. I still do, I'll always will. You stood out from the hundreds of fans who had came up before you asking for my singature. You always ask me why did I fall for you? And honestly, I don't think I've ever answered. I know how you're not good at expressing yourself, yet here I am always holding you, kissing you, worrying about you, thinking about you all the time. I should start charging you for every time you come up in my mind, but then I don't think you want to go broke because there isn't a single second of the day in which I don't think of you. My beautiful angel. Your big brown eyes always sparkle whenever I see you, like diamonds being faced by the sun, blinding whoever looks at you. Which I am grateful, because you're mine and mine only! Your smile ... Your smile is the sun to my thunderstorm. I always come home late and tired, yet you receive me with such a view that I have nothing left to do but to fall into your arms and love you even more. Your gentle heart, which reminds me of how much you've been through and it hurts me that I wasn't able to be there when you were feeling low, when you thought there was no other escape. You always tell me that I somehow was present at those times, but you don't understand how much my heart aches when you tell me this becuase I wasn't physically there to hold you in my arms. To kiss you goodnight and say that everything was going to be alright, that I was there with you. I still hurt sometimes, because you do and I hate seeing you like that. I know that is not something you can control nor can i, but something is for sure. You will never have to go through that alone, ever again! Because now you have me. I am here by your side and will always be. You're one of the few people who actually laugh at what I say ... The members don't count! Yet you always come up with a comment and I am the one who ends up laughing like an idiot. I know I don't usually cook, but you know it's not because I don't want to, but work. Work. I thought that work was going to be hassle trying to have you and still go to my schedules and what not. Especially fansings. I know you get jealous, but that is something I admire of you. You understand that this is what I have to do, and I don't do it because I want to flirt with other girls. If it was me .. No boy would be coming up to you whatsoever! I know, I know .. I need to work on my jealousy. You are such a hard worker and that is something else I admire of you. You never let anything or anyeone come in between what you want and I am so proud of all you've accomplished. 

My beautiful and sweet angel, I love you. You know that. More than anything in this world and I always try to show you how much you mean to me. I hope I'm doing it right, well after all these years I'm guessing I've been doing a pretty good job (; I feel like this is not enough to express what you mean to me. But don't worry. I will make it up. Once again, I love you. I will se you later tonight my love.

 

I love you,

My angel!