A Letter To You

A Letter To You

Dear Chanyeol,

My beautiful Yoda, how are you? Don't even lie to yourself, you love it when I call you that. Your cheeks suddenly become red and you start tickling me because you know you can't resist but to love it. I honestly can't believe it took me this long to express how I truly feel. I mean you know I'm not good at expressing myself, but after years it's something that has been taunting me. Don't you dare laugh at me! I'll make sure not to be around when you open this letter. I just want to tell you that I am more than grateful to you. Your arms suddenly wrap around my body whenever I'm about to lose myself. You're always next to me when I most need it. Thank you for being the pillar I've always needed and the one which makes me stand tall and strong. You're the one who knows everything about me, yet you're still next to me, making me the happiest I could be. You always find a way to fight through tough times and make it all amend. There are so many flaws in my body, in my soul, but you oversee them all and take me in your embrace whenever I feel low. You make me laugh when I'm about to break down. You make me feel so beautiful when I'm next to you, and you know that is something I've been struggling with ever since you met me. But you made it. You've made me the hapiest girl alive and I just don't know how to thank you for that. I guess that is why I haven't been able to properly express what I feel, because I feel like it won't be enough. After all you've done for me, how could I ever pay you back? Yah! You better not be laughing at me.. Geez, what do I expect from you. You know what I've realized lately? You've been kind of odd. Whenever we're watching a movie, you rarely pay attention to it, most of the time you're staring at me. Like DEAD STARING DUDE! Babe, if you have something to say, you know that I will always be there to listen. Sometimes I just find it amusing how you can spend so much time just looking at me. Am I that weird looking? Don't tell me I had something on my face throughout that whole time and you didn't even bother telling me! But next time, you choose the movie and it's your turn to make dinner okay? Have I ever told you how much I love your ears? Oh yeah.. I remember now how you always tackle me down on the bed and stop me from saying anything more by kissing me, which it works. I mean how could I resist those lips of yours, but honestly, I don't understand why you let that affect you so much. Your ears make YOU. Baby, you are perfect in every single way and for that I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. Sometimes I can't understand why you chose me. With so many flaws flying around me, you decided to stay and heal them all, slowly but you are. I know I don't talk about this, but you do. With every touch, with every look, smile, kiss; you slowly heal my broken soul. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that ..

I love you Park Chanyeol. 

I love you in every single way. I love you for who you are. I love you because you are such a strong person, who fights for what he wants. You know what you want and you never stop until you get it. I love you for that determination from which I learn every day. I love you for making me laugh when I need it, and even when I don't. I love you for never giving up, for always fighting and never letting anything bring you down. I love you for being such a bright light to others around you. I love you for every mistake you make, because you aren't perfect. I love you, because you learn from those mistakes and they make you the person who you are now. I love you for never letting anyone behind, always looking out for those in need. I love you for being such a great friend and companion. I love you Chanyeol and I don't think there are any words to describe how much you mean to me. This? This is nothing compared to what my heart feels when I see you, when I touch you, when I think of you. Are you surprised yet? I know I never said I love you, even after these years, not because I didn't feel it, but I wanted to say it at the right time. And tonight is the night. 

Chanyeol, never, ever leave me alone. I don't know what my world would be without you. I don't think I'd have a world at all. Thank you love.

 

 

 

I love you.