Chapter 1

King & Prince

In school for rich there are poor students under the system of "Fate".

This system allows rich to find a person that is closest to them.

That person will spend all his life with the rich person.

Its like life time loyal servant.

Today is the day of chose. 

Its the day when kids(rich) in kindergarten find there "Partner".

Mostly everyone is excited.

But there is one boy who doesn't care about this day.

At school(in kindergarten) he is called Prince, but that is not his real name.

His real name is Kim Jaejoon.

He doesn't like this day, he would better be home and sleep.

"Prince hurry up, its time !" said one of  Jae's kindergarten friends.

When everyone was gathered in hall, kids went up on stage, and put there hand on something similar to altar.

Then from hand came something similar to string that pointed to his/her Partner. 

Finally, it was Jae's turn.

He went up to altar put his hand on and....everyone was surprised because Jae's string pointed at schools strongest, coolest and the most popular person who's name was King(real name Jung Yunho).

"Prince(Jae) and King(Yunho) ! " someone from the crowd shouted.

King(Yunho) came closer to Jae, but one of Jae's sisters jumped in front of him : "You wont do anything to my little brother !"

King(Yunho) pushed her away.

To everyones surprise King(Yunho) sited Jae on his arm with other arm holding him : " You are light, My Fate(Jae) ! " 

Everyone were more surprised because around King(Yunho) neck there was black collar, witch means that both sides have accepted each other, as Fate(Jae) and Partner(Yunho).

Ringed bell witch means that its time to go back to classes.

"Put me down !" ordered Jae.

King(Yunho) putted Jae down.

Jae goes back to his class, King(Yunho) fallows him.

"Why are you fallowing me ?" asked Jae.

"My Fate I will fallow you anywhere," answered King(Yunho)

"Go back to your class !" ordered Jae.

It was order so King(Yunho) went to his class.

Some girls runs to Jae.

"Don't think just because King(Yunho) is your Fate, we will let you have him!" runs off.

[Mm...do they think that because they told me that, anything will change?] tough Jae.

When Jae got back to his class everyone was careful around him.

"Don't worry he is not here," told Jae.

Then everyone heard sound of fight , when they ran out, they saw....

=====================================================================================================

Sorry for my English, hope u like it i will update soon ^^